Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Possibly selling my 1984 K20 60/14 etc....

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Flexy K20, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

I want to see what interest there is for my truck. This is the truck I swore I would never sell but the need for speed is getting to me and I really want a Nova. The truck is a Black 1984 Chevy K20 Silverado and here is the specs.

It has a crate 350 with like 40K-50K on it
    Edelbrock alum intake, accell ignition, heddmen headers, 2.5" exaust with flowmasters and turndowns.
    It has a 700R4 with shiftkit and a 208 T-case, both in good running order.
    I has prize axles under it, Dana 60 front and 14 Bolt FF rear. The 14 bolt has a gov loc in it. And is in very good shape. New brakes etc. The D60 is BRAND NEW. Every bolt, nut, washer, shaft etc. is new. It has 35 spline outters, with warn lockouts. New inner non neckdown shafts. The front gears are welded but I have an extra set of spiders if you want.
    The truck has crossover steering with ORD draglink, SKY arm, etc. All new. The axle and the steering were all installed about 2 months ago.
    It has 4" lift Superlift springs all the way around, a 3" body lift, and 1" ORD add-a-leafs in the front. Rancho 9000's all the way around with Ford shock towers up front. Stainless Steel brake lines all the way around as well.
    The truck sits on 36" TSL SX's on Eaton Glossy Black Rims.
    The interior is VERY clean I always get comments about how my interior is the cleanest older chevy interior they have seen. The gauges are stock with a Auto meter sport comp 5" tach on the dash. Grant (very nice) steering wheel.
    The carpet is new, the headliner is new, the seat has been redone etc.
    AWSOME stero, Panasonic deck, sony 6x9's in the doors and bostons 3" speakers in the dash. Behind the seat is a Autotek 500W super sport amp with 2 Kicker 10" Comp VR subs in sealed boxes. 1 farad rockford fosgate cap. etc.
    There is a very nice cobra CB mounted to the celing, with a very clean instalition.
    The body is clean with only one small spot of rust, about the size of a nickle on the back of the cab.

That is the run down of the truck. The truck is very clean overall and I have decided what price I want to ask for it but I am will to entertain all reasonable offers. I bought the truck for $4,000 and have put a ton into it since then. Please let me know if you are interested. If you are seriously interested please e-mail me at miniho@ix.netcom.com I have included a link to some pictures of my truck, and if you are very interested then I can take more of any part of the truck.

You can see pictures of my truck here: http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/Gallery/albun31?&page=3

Thanks
    -Jeremy