Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Post deleted

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Feb 21, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Post deleted by the Fairy ******* Godfather.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: The ignore feature

You're a dumba** /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

guess what!!!! i just found user #3 to add to my ignore list!!! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    guess what!!!! i just found user #3 to add to my ignore list!!! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know who el numero uno on your list is. Who is Dos Stupido?

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you used it you probably cant read this. Did you know I'm gay /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    If you used it you probably cant read this. Did you know I'm gay /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So with that startling revelation, he's probably holed up in a San Francisco hotel room with his new husband........ /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm pretty drunk so I'm gonna say it. Ya know what CK5 is about making friends and getting help with your project. You for one can count me out with helping you EVER
    I am just tired of hearing your sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have stayed out of this long enough.!!! STOP already you haven't been banned yet just stop you can still come back. Whatever just don't ever ask me for help or for a good deal. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well isnt this interesting, the only true asspounding asshat wearing assclown posting about people being gay.. thats fantastic!... now on to you quote.. from the matrix eh? so that shows a little about how wrapped up you are in modern society to where you dont realize how much of an assjack you are actually being... its no wonder you were banned from numerous other offroading sites/forums.. were this MY site, you would have been banned already, but steve fox is a very generous guy and is being pretty lenient with punishing you.. so take it easy, calm the F down.. or get the F out.. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

9. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    well isnt this interesting, the only true asspounding asshat wearing assclown posting about people being gay.. thats fantastic!... now on to you quote.. from the matrix eh? so that shows a little about how wrapped up you are in modern society to where you dont realize how much of an assjack you are actually being... its no wonder you were banned from numerous other offroading sites/forums.. were this MY site, you would have been banned already, but steve fox is a very generous guy and is being pretty lenient with punishing you.. so take it easy, calm the F down.. or get the F out.. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah okay, I don't think steve really cares so i'm not worried. Im not the one making posts about shaving ballz and calling people asshats /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    If you used it you probably cant read this. Did you know your gay /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So with that startling revelation, he's probably holed up in a San Francisco hotel room with his new husband........ /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bubba, I know you think you know everything, but check this artical out -> CNN

Awww, looks like we can't get married anymore /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. bigburban383

IF YOU WANT STEVE TO BAN ME OR IF YOU JUST WANT ME TO DIE READ THIS:

1. Click on my name "bigburban383"
    2. At the bottom click "ignore this user"
    3. You won't ever have to read anything I type

I am not telling you to do it, I am simply asking you to do it. I think I saves you from having to bitch and saves other normal people from having to read your bitching. These are my lasts words. For the posts after this, bla bla bla.

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah okay, I don't think steve really cares

[/ QUOTE ]

Wanna bet, brother???? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Just try making another post or reply that crosses the line. Trust me when I tell you that for the next little while you are treading on VERY thin ice here at CK5.

13. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    I think I saves you from having to bitch and saves other normal people from having to read your bitching.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it odd that you accuse so many of us of "bitching" about your posts time and time again. Generally, when a group of people have a problem with ONE person, that ONE person is in the wrong. So far, the general concensus here at CK5 is that you are a smarmy-mouthed punk. You have done nothing to try and change that impression.....

Secondly, it is my JOB to "bitch" you out when I see you overstepping the boundaries. And when other people are able to read my "bitching", they get an idea of what kind of content and attitude is unacceptable at CK5.

If you dislike the treatment you are getting from others, you have two choices:

1. You can leave or

2. You can drop your attitude and try your best to get along with others.

If you choose to do nothing and continue to act like you have in the past, I can promise that you will be banned sooner than later. The choice is yours....

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think I saves you from having to bitch and saves other normal people from having to read your bitching.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it odd that you accuse so many of us of "bitching" about your posts time and time again. Generally, when a group of people have a problem with ONE person, that ONE person is in the wrong. So far, the general concensus here at CK5 is that you are a smarmy-mouthed punk. You have done nothing to try and change that impression.....

Secondly, it is my JOB to "bitch" you out when I see you overstepping the boundaries. And when other people are able to read my "bitching", they get an idea of what kind of content and attitude is unacceptable at CK5.

If you dislike the treatment you are getting from others, you have two choices:

1. You can leave or

2. You can drop your attitude and try your best to get along with others.

If you choose to do nothing and continue to act like you have in the past, I can promise that you will be banned sooner than later. The choice is yours....

[/ QUOTE ] I don't think banning someone without warning is very nice, but after reading that, and seeing it come from a MOD, I'd consitter that as fare warning. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

trust me he has been warned /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    If you used it you probably cant read this. You are gay /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    stop posting crap like this and trying to get people riled up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif this is your LAST warning /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif grow up and stop stirring up crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. Can Can

First of all, I don't have the authority to ban anyone. I posted this because in the last few days I have had some discussions with someone who DOES have the ability to ban people, and let's just say that this person has expressed his disappointment and increasing intolerance regarding bigburban's behavior......

Like you said, sounds like fair warning to me. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

18. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i think the warning is much more than fair.. i think these kind of replies by the mods are just what he was looking for to see even more clearly the line that he stepped over..

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I think steve needs to ban this moron.

20. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I think we should put up a poll. To ban or not to ban /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif