Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Post pic(s) of you and your pet.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] This is our Ragdoll cat Delgato and myself.

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't have a picture of me and my dog together. So this'll have to do. And the dog's name is Chug, she's about 13 years old, and she's a black lab and malimute mix. And she's the greatest dog ever.

3. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

Here's me and shadow last summer.

shadow and me..JPG

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Here's my dogs. I still have the little one. I gave away the two purebread labs due to a divorce. They just didn't get the attention they deserved due to my work schedule and I thought it was best for them.

000_0380.JPG

000_0393.JPG

5. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

cant find any of me and the dog together, but here are a couple from last year
    she likes to carry things. funny stuff. she's gotta have something in her mouth when she comes to greet you at the door. toy,twig,piece of trash, whatever.

Ladyflower.jpg

ladybottle2.jpg

6. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

7. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Heres Max the lab...

[​IMG]

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Sorry, this will have to do.

This is Humphrey, my wife brought him home after his owners got sick of his squawking.

We put him in a huge cage but he has the run of the upstairs level. The cats and dogs are all scared of him except for the tomcat who likes to swat his head.

Now he's our PITA. Half the time I like him, the other half I want to cook him.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  9. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

The only pic I have right now of me and my dog. She's a pit bull (I know I know, the horror!) I also have three cats, giant bastards, over 20 pounds each.

MyTwoFavoriteThings.JPG

10. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Me and Sara :grin:

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pictures. I woke her up for the pictures too. She wasn't happy but I wake her up at lunch time everyday.

12. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Maybe we need to require posters to post pics with their clothes on? Ewwwwww.:D

13. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

African Greys are a PITA!! One of my good friends has a male and my Ma-in-Law has one of the female redtail versions..... Like having a 2 year old that will live for 50 years. The Ma-in-Law says we inherit hers - I sais show me the BIG MONEY!!!

14. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I hope she's a billionaire. Tell her you'll need a pallet from Ft Knox as a down payment.

ADDY: sled dog, my wife loves that hedgehog.

Hey, I made a rhyme.

ADDY 2: Here's the rest. My wife saves wayward strays which is how we came across them.

1. Black & White is Sally, our current elder. Her kidneys are giving out and we give her a 150 unit IV solution drip every day. Once you get used to the needle it's ok.

2. White Calico is Shootsie, found abandoned in a barn at birth and hand raised. She's the brat of the bunch.

3. Brown & White is Slinky, found in a parking lot at 1am eating out of a french fry box. She had toxi-plasmosis, a parasite in the brain fluid. Caught it just in time but she retained some nerve damage and swings her backside when she walks.

4. Large Brown Carpet Scrap is Hissy the six toed tomcat. Found him living in our front yard juniper bush, we thought he was a racoon. Took about 6 years but he has tamed enough to spend time indoors. This is the one that swats the Parrot.

5. Beagle is Lovely and Yellow Mutt is Woody. Lovely was abused and it has taken surgery on both rear hips so she could walk again. Woody was purchased for 20.00 from another idiot abuser, has been a good albeit naughty guy. He is aptly named, even after being fixed he humps everything.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  15. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Here is my lil Charlie Dog.

[​IMG]
    he is 1/2 yellow lab and 1/2 chawawa.:blush: We got him when he was 6mos old and the folks we got him from told us that is what he is and there was a lawnmower involved that the male chawawa stood on:haha:
    He is the greatest lil dude ever, doesn't bark, listens to what I tell him, just a great dog. He has never been trained yet he knows the rules and understands me. Must be the lab in him. Oh and he can jump like a deer, freakin flys thru the air when he jumps.

16. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Here are my three idiots:

[​IMG]

And my Cate (daughter) and Annie (dog):

[​IMG]

17. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

The big one is Bubba, and the little one is Daisy. Daisy stays home all the time and Bubba follows me around the farm most of the day.

bubbadaisydavid.JPG

18. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I gotta show that to my wife , she is so gonna love the look your dog is giving you :)

19. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Here's "gunchy" GOON-CHEE (for how soft he was as a kitten, don't ask my mom makes up words sometimes...)

This cat is 19 years old! I'm 20, this cat has been through more then most of my friends, and he keeps on ticking. My mom has 5 cats now (that all us kids moved out) and he is still the alpha male.

[​IMG]

EDIT:

He is an outdoor cat too, no pampering for this guy. One time he was gone for six months...always comes back :cool1:

20. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Here's one the wife snapped of me last year. I fell asleep on the couch after work and the damn boxer crawled up next to me when I was sleeping

Bryan & Rocky.jpg