Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Post pics of your christmas lights here!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by willyswanter, Dec 10, 2003.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

So post em up already!

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

OMG he made his way to this forum. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no christmas lights here. i'm gonna make my dad help me though. i want good christmas lights. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. willyswanter

[ QUOTE ]
    OMG he made his way to this forum. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no christmas lights here. i'm gonna make my dad help me though. i want good christmas lights. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, amazing huh? I was quite impressed, took me 5 minutes to find the freakin link to this place... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh yeah, pics:

[​IMG]

6. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

that pic reminds of of natl lampoons xmas vacation when he finally got the lights to work, and the meters at the power plant were going crazy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

So why did you leave so much of the roof without lights? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. willyswanter

Theres a big spot in the center of the roof covered in lights with stuff in it but the tree blocks it. Last year I had the whole roof covered with lights spaced 4" apart but it took me a week to put them up and didn't feel up to it this year... UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, amazing huh? I was quite impressed, took me 5 minutes to find the freakin link to this place...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif house looks good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Looks Great!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

11. willyswanter

New avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    New avatar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I was too lazy to put up the mass amount of lights on our house in town this year (I didnt last year either), so I grabbed some lights from the attic and put them around the campers and trailer I stay in at our other place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]