Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Post pics of your X-mas lights here.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Dec 1, 2002.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Wel, I got about 60% of mine up in the last couple of days. Here is a pic of the progress so far. I hope to be visible from space.....or at least from the Stratoshphere. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif [​IMG]

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

DAMN... Dont tell the wife she'll want more lights.

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Holy sh!t. Do you own a good portion of stock in your local electric company???? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif jk it looks good so far /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MOABDADC22

MY neighbors REALLY hate me because I leave the lights on ALL night. But my neighbor directly North of me is the photographer for the local newspaper, so I should at least get some free coverage /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I expected "CK5 rules" spelled out in X-mas lights on the roof!/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Our lights are a little more subdued than that...maybe 7or 8 strands, a few net lights for the bushes and some icicle lights. Oh yeah...some garland around the front door and a wreath.

Rene

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dude, you've got me beat !!!!! I'll post a pic of my pothedic lights as soon as I get the camera back from my friend. Atleast I did put lights on the tree infront of my 3/4 Ton axles I got sitting on the ground, so it looks like Santa brought them for me. Hehe.

7. MOABDADC22

I was going to put Santa's Sleigh on an extra set of 35's, but I figure someone would steal them. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

It is the Griswalds! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I can see it when I stand on my roof at night! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

What Christmas lights are you talking about? All I can see is an airport's landing strip! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You are a sick sick man, it's people like you who get wives all around the country to make their husbands get off the couch and put up lights.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

My Lights

What do you think??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. MOABDADC22

Ha Ha That is what my lights looked like before untangling.

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Nice job! You need a generator powered by a 6.2...

Well, It's that time of year again... I guess I'll go outside tonight and plug ours back in...

15. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Your suppose to throw them away after each year. Buy the new ones the day after x-mas at 50-75% off and do it the easy way!

brandy

16. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

DAMN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You will have to let us know what your electric bill comes to next month!!!

17. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

check out "extreme christmas" on HGTV, there a guy on it with over a million lights /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

no fair! i don't have a digital camera so i have to wait to get the film developed of our lights and all the other light up crap we have! we have 10,000 lights or more lost count, 3 8 foot tall blowup santa, grinch, snowman, we have 3 light reindeer on the ground with fake snow on the ground and lights on the ground to make it look like snow, we have 4 light up spiral christmas trees, and a bunch of little light up figures on the fence and side of the house and we have santa a sliegh and reindeer on the roof and a huge merry christmas on the roof and a 6 foot light up star on the roof, oh and even our mail box is light up! now i just need a digital camera to post it all, now i am trying to figure out how to light up my dogs and cats! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

19. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Kelly, look south, youll see mine, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have 6,000 so far, but all super bright mini's...... not energy killers. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

20. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

hey thats what we have is the mini's and let me tell you that is alot of strands of lights using the minis! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that and we keep blowing the main breaker but hubby fixed it now so it doesn't trip! all the neighbors and locals keep stopping in front of the house and yelling nice job! but we are the only ones in our neighborhood that go all out and that sucks, wish we lived in a neighborhood that got into the holiday spirit! and we just got our christmas tree tonight so tomorrow night it gets put up and we have musical christmas lights for it and way to many ornaments i run out of branches! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you can see our lights from canada! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif now i just need more lights more power! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly