Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

POST SOMETHING DAMMIT

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by laketex, Feb 28, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I wanna see some texas wheelers news? Any pics of snow/sleet running??? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Never seen a Yankee so interested in Texas weather before /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Almost everyone has gone over too Texas4x4.org /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

SOMETHING DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

this is what is happening with me, this weekend fulltopblazer, nick, is bringing the cruiser down to me, we are going to try and clean out my shop so i can get some vehicles in there to work on them, saturday morning we are going over to scurry texas to pick up a 74 blazer that i bought a while ago, i am working on a deal for some 44 boggers to go on the 83 blazer, along with trying to find some lower gears for the 60/14, thinking of just keeping the 88 1/2 ton with a 44/12 combo and either 4.56's or 4.88's, nick is taking my m1008 home with him to use the axles out of it, until we get all the parts rounded up to go 5.13 on the one i have on the floor, looking to trade the 87 2wd truck for a clean blazer or suburban, 4x4 of course, and of course always lookin for deals on tires and parts, especially needing one more 39.5 bogger for the 79, hopefully nick will bring his camera, i am wanting to post some shots of this stuff, it looks rough now, sitting on flat tires and grills missing and what have you, but soon it should all be going good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

whoo ha. sorry that's all i got time for. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

jeff pretty much summed it up on this weekend. If you really want to keep up with texas join us on www.texas4x4.org /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well, I got accepted to Colorado State University, in Ft. Collins. So if all goes well my ass gets shipped outta here in August. Hopefully the K5 will be able to tag along too.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

your post made my eyes bleed. I think this is what you were trying to say.

This is what is happening with me. This weekend fulltopblazer, nick, is bringing the cruiser down to me and we are going to try and clean out my shop so i can get some vehicles in there to work on them.
    Saturday morning we are going over to Scurry, Texas to pick up a 74 blazer that i bought a while ago. I am working on a deal for some 44" boggers to go on the 83 blazer, along with trying to find some lower gears for the 60/14. I am thinking of just keeping the 88 1/2 ton with a 44/12 combo and either 4.56's or 4.88's.

Nick is taking my m1008 home with him to use the axles out of it until we get all the parts rounded up to go 5.13 on the one i have on the floor. I am looking to trade the 87 2wd truck for a clean blazer or suburban, 4x4 of course, and of course always looking for deals on tires and parts. I am especially needing one more 39.5 bogger for the 79. Hopefully nick will bring his camera. I am wanting to post some shots of this stuff even though it looks rough now since it's just sitting on flat tires and the grills missing and what have you, but soon it should all be going good

9. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

sorry /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I type like my mind goes, full throttle, I will start using punctuation marks and correct grammar if that will make it easier to read. That is what i was trying to say, how are things going up there? Is your project moving along nicely? I have been wondering if you are going to paint it all black, or paint the fenders to match the rest of the blazer. It has warmed up here and the sleet and ice are melting away. You remember how it is here, when they get a little ice, they shut everything down, my kids didn't go to school for two days, luckily I was off /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

You need to keep your weather "up there"
    We dont like this cold $hit.
    Are you frozen yet ? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

i like the cold [censored]!had fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif,going 6"and 35s for now
    will post pics(i hope)soon
    hey jeff give me shout sat (7-4 shift)can play after

12. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I was just giving you a hard time. Actually, I'm going to put on new doors that are blue, and we're going to the junkyard in search of a tailgate today due to the "mishap". So I may have 5 different colors. Everyone is telling me that the townhouse association might frown on that, but I plan on painting it this summer...Desert tan outta a can.

STUPID

Yep I bet they shut the state down. If you had a running rig Jeff, I bet you could have made some cash jerking people outta ditches! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

hey dude, wanna give me a set of 1 tonners yet cause I got you a good job???

14. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

I will PM you later tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

LOL. Just call. Anytime

630-699-0448