Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

post with all the part numbers... what happened to it?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by alaskanbowtie, Apr 15, 2004.

1. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

looking for the post, I think it was started by "Trusty" but not sure and it had lots of valuable info. I've tried the search option but the search is just not the same now as it was a few years ago. When I click on "ford shock towers" I get all this other [darn] not pertaining to the topic and I've tried lot's of search topics with the same outcome. It should only pull up the post with the words in my search title, but I get a bunch of other [darn] [darn]....... frustrating!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so if someone knows the part number for the Ford towers and if the newer ones are better than the older ones that would be cool. Also I seen in the members pics a someone had used ford ranger mounts in the back, that looked good so any info on that would be great too. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif THX

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Check out the advanced previews forum, the post in there. As for the part number E5TZ-18183-A, $11.55 each, I just bought mine today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

THX okie I too am originally from Oklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Southern , Poteau , about 45 minutes from Fort Smith Arkansas . There is a big Jeep run there every year on "Cavanaugh" ( sm. Mountain) don't know if you've heard of this or not but it's a fairly big event. I assume this is a Napa part number? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I assume this is a Napa part number?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a FoMoCo part number. Check at your local dealer, they are getting harder to find.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif