Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

**POST YOUR BACKCOUNTRY RYMES HERE** ITS A FREE FOR ALL!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Oct 10, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

He he /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif OK BOYS ITS BACKCOUNTRY RYME TIME /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Ill start....= There once was a ghey guy named backcountry........he he.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif..........He blabbed and blabbed all across the country............... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif..he blabbed and blabbed and blabbed some more.......................about THIS and THAT!!! My gosh what what a attention whore..................we have laid back real nice for a long long time.............but now once and for all he should STFU and listen to this ryme................ /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif.......so backcountry , if your listenin"......................open your mouth again and well all start pissin in it........... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Tadaa!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

backcountry=troll
    /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im getting sick and tired of all this backcountry hipe!!!!!!!! YUK YUK YUK

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Backcountry, backcountry, learn the error in your ways! maybe not in this life, but someday you'll pay!
    self rightous and arrogant you've always been, careful or someone may sock you on the chin!
    you claim to be right, you claim to be smart, to ck5ers, your opinions, smell like dog farts!
    hi pinion don't like you
    bubba wants to give you a kick!,
    the rest of us say,"YOU CAN SUCK OUR (CENSORED)!!!LOWER ABDOMINAL AREA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    PS Hi pinion ....I, am the man! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Backcountry, backcountry, learn the error in your ways! maybe not in this life, but someday you'll pay!
    self rightous and arrogant you've always been, careful or someone may sock you on the chin!
    you claim to be right, you claim to be smart, to ck5ers, your opinions, smell like dog farts!
    hi pinion don't like you
    bubba wants to give you a kick!,
    the rest of us say,"YOU CAN SUCK OUR (CENSORED)!!!LOWER ABDOMINAL AREA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    PS Hi pinion ....I, am the man! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yep /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif THATS FREEDOM OF SPEECH I TELL YOU!!! GOD BLESS THE USA /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif BAhahahha that was funny as hell /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I was hoping you could encorporate one with "LIKE A DOG THATS BEEN BEAT TOO MUCH" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Good stuff guy's! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Keep on feeding my ego! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Well feed it alright!!!!! OPEN WIDE!!!!!! AND SAY AHHHHHHH!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Well feed it alright!!!!! OPEN WIDE!!!!!! AND SAY AHHHHHHH!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AHHHHHHH!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh BTW you forgot to fill in your location.........

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I don't think he got it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

you guys are "mental midgets " if you cant agree someone else has something different to say... maybe we should talk about trucks instead !!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you guys are "mental midgets " if you cant agree someone else has something different to say... maybe we should talk about trucks instead !!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Read the title of the thread Before posting...... None of what you said either rymes , or resembles a ryme /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif So STFU and get the $%#$ out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I dont know what "inferior infantile miscalaneous ramblings" youve been spouting lately , but it clearly dosent resemble a ryme /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Read the title of the thread Before posting...... None of what you said either rymes , or resembles a ryme /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif So STFU and get the $%#$ out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I dont know what "inferior infantile miscalaneous ramblings" youve been spouting lately , but it clearly dosent resemble a ryme /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] rhymmm : Hotts on the left ... cold is on the right...shat goes down hill with all my might !!!! pay day is like election day ,,,it all to the right in a all night missed might !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I couldnt get the friday thing there .... pss.. have you heard the one about what jonny learned at the construction site ???

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Get out of my thread you infected Kerry lovin vermon!!! And no i diddnt hear the one about Johnny at the constrution site.......i read your profile though,looks like youre a general contractor, Is it the one ,where you build a shack,for you and Wittle Johnnie, (john Kerry),and you guys shack up and live hapily ever after???? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif