Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Posting images and pics under the user name....

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 4, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hey... just wondering about the posting images option on CK5 itself. It seemed like it was a really great feature that I know is missed by lots. How about members in orange can post pics... maybe even make only orange members have pics under their names to save space. It's what pirate4x4 is doing now and it seems to be a good set up for them and working well. Just a thought....? [​IMG]

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I second the motion [​IMG]

<font color=blue>Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If the site is now gonna have expiring posts.... how about we can post pics now? It won't add to storage space... cuz they will be gone after 60 days. And if we link from another site we won't give you bandwidth issues? That was one feature that was great when helping someone to be able to give them a visual and not have to click links all the place to find it....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Let's wait till after the move next week and take a look at it then, still not sure on the 60 days thing, looking at all options though.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

There are a few posts I'd hate to loose, "play a prank on your 4X4 buddy?" post is THE post that got me hooked. I dig that one, it's a good post to bring back-up to the front row when things get a bit to thick on the main forum.-

On that note, If you have to ditch posts, ditch the ones that are single or double page. The posts with multiple pages (3 or more) are genneraly informative and usefull.

Pics under your name.
    Its nice to have, but not really needed, kinda like power windows and door locks. You can do the same thing with links, but it's not as smooth.

In my little part of the world, I still haven't taken the time to figure out the pic under user name thing - I really don't need it. It's cool, but realy just fluff..

Not to argue with the two above, just my point of view.

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted