Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

POSTING PICS????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Oct 9, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I've had 0 luck posting any kind of picture, I can't even get my avatar to work somebody please explain this to me! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

right click on the pic you wanna link, click properties and copy the url.
    you should get someting like this
    http://coloradok5.com/main/blazerofthemonth10.jpg
    to the right of the smilies, click on image, and copy the url into that
    and this is what you get
    [​IMG]

3. unclematty

ya mean like this C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. unclematty

[image]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures [/image] worthless freakin setup anyway!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

first you need to upload them on the net, you can put them in your ck5 gallery.

6. unclematty

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif [image]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures[/image] /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. unclematty

Gonna have hot lead in a minute !!! screw it I'm going to watch movies with my wife . rotten freakin non workin, pile off monkey s-pit /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. unclematty

[image]http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/15055/sort/1/cat/500/page/1[/image] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'd be suprised if this works! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[image]http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/15055/sort/1/cat/500/page/1[/image]

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. unclematty

FAAAAWWWWKKKK !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. unclematty

wtf HOW COME IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME?????

13. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Dude, put your mouse on the picture. Then right click. Go down to properties and left click. Next goto the url, highlite, and copy. You have to use the pic only, not the whole page that its on.

14. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

First try this:

Right click on this [​IMG] pic. Then select properties, copy the address (URL),then go to screen like you are responding to someone (Reply). Then click on the image tab in the (Instant UBB Code) box. When the box pops up, Go to the box and right click in it on top of the blue (http://), then select paste, then ok. Then continue and pic should show up.

15. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah, i had the same problem earlier...don't copy the url to the website the pic is at, you MUST right click on the picture and copy the URL(listed as location: ..just highlight the whole name from that...then do the [image]http://[/image] thing.

16. unclematty

[​IMG] i'LL BE DAMN SURPRISED IF THIS WORKS!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] i'LL BE DAMN SURPRISED IF THIS WORKS!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    HOLY SH!!!!TE IT WORKED , I DON'T BELEIVE IT /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

18. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

20. unclematty

YOU GUYS PROLLY SHOULDN'T'VE SHOWED ME THIS NOW EVERYBODY IS GONNA GIT BOMBED WITH PICS /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif