Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

posting pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Nov 11, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Sorry I posted this a while ago but the search isn't working. I want to post some pics of my truck but i fprgot what I need to do. They are already developed, can I use my scanner? thanks

90K5

2. LAZYMON

LAZYMON 1/2 ton status Premium Member

By all means use your scanner. Scan them and save them on your hard drive. Use Photoshop or some other image editing software to do whatever you want to them. Go on the internet and get a free website and upload them there. Then when your all done with that you just need to point to them in your message with the
    link[\url] or [image]url[\image] tags and you should be in there. Lets see pictures! Topless73

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

How do I upload them? I really don't know anything about computers

90K5

4. LAZYMON

LAZYMON 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Did you get a free site yet? Once you do they should have instructions on how to do this. Every site is a little differant.

Topless73

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I just did this for the first time yesterday. I used MSN communities, they just walk you through it step by step. I made a few mistakes (nothing new for me[​IMG]) but it wasn't that hard to figure out. I had a neighbor scan my pics onto a couple of floppy's and just went from there.
    I don't know jack about computers either, I usually learn just enough to do the stuff I want to do, I've found most of these types of sites are pretty 'Newbie' friendly.

Rene

[​IMG]

6. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

Go to photopoint.com. Once you have your pics saved on your computer, photopoint will have instructions on how to upload, and share your pics. This includes posting them on bulletin boards like this one! Give a hollar if you have a prob. Good luck!