Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Potty Training

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Jun 14, 2006.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Whooo Hooo it's just about finished. My little one will be 3 on Sat and we are on the 7th day of no diapers. he was soo stubborn up till last week. I was on leave for a week and said no more diapers. Bought him some "big boy" underwear and never looked back. Had a few accident the first few days, but none in the last 3. Just thought I would share my happiness:D Any parents with small kids know what I am sayin

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

:wink1: :thumb:

Things seemed to "click" with my second daughter this week, it's almost over. :whew: :D

3. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i know how u feel, my first daughter is 2.5 & she is just sbout there too. gotten brave enough to take her places w/out a diaper in the last few weeks. still has accidents every now & then.

got a 3 month old so i am not outta the woods yet.

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

we just had the same thing 8 weeks back :D -- but we had a set back he got his WEWE over the top to pee and the lid slamed down on it :eek1: now we can't get him neer to get the pee in Vers on the pot:doah:

5. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Congrats! My two year old is almost there also, not leaving the house without diapers but going on the potty fairly regularly. Woohoo, now I just have to work on the 6 week old.

6. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

damn i remember those days all too well. My youngest just turned 4 and up til she was 3 she would pee in the pot but would not poo. so she would just poo in her panties. She had this obsession of wanting to be in the bathroom everytime i went #2. we had to play a little game. watch the lincoln logs dissapear. LOL... I tried to use the kids in the swimming pool talk but that just made her want to go swimming in the Real pool. LOL... thank god thats all over...

CONGRATS

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My kid was da debil, he would hold it for hours til he got off the pot and then dump in them...:doah:

8. rumbly truck

rumbly truck 1/2 ton status

Throw some cheerios in the toilet and tell him to go sink them, maybe that might help.