Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Power mirrors

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bear76, Feb 13, 2006.

1. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

I would like to ditch my power mirrors (too small)for manuals. Are the holes in the door the same for both? Are they a direct bolt-on?

Thanks.

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I'm fairly certain that the holes will be different for both mirrors. The manual mirrors mount a little lower on the door than the power counterparts

Btw, I'm interested in the power mirrors once you have them off. Shoot me a PM or email whenever you're ready and we'll work out a deal. Thanks!

Edit: email = nvrenuf@bellsouth.net

3. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

How much do you want for the power mirror harness? Been looking for that harness for 2 or 3 years. I need left and right door harness's and the center harness that runs under the dash that has two relays attached to the right side of the column support and a couple wires going to the fuse panel. Name your price....have a 79 2wd project thats getting power mirrors...just need the harness.

DW

4. neverendingproject

neverendingproject 1/2 ton status

You got a set of them off????? I dont need the harness but would love some of them mirrors. Let me know about a price or what you would want to trade, I got plenty of stuff. if nvrenuf doesnt work out for whatever reason, put me in line!

5. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

I'll put them up IF I can get manual mirrors to fit with no mods.