Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

power seats for late model yukons

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by angelglo, Feb 27, 2004.

1. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

ok, i have a set of power/heated front seats from what i believe is from a 2001 yukon. i have figured out the wiring for moving the seats forward, backward and recline. my question is for the people with these seats. towards the rear of the seats where the switches are, there is a round switch with indents. what are these for? you can see a pic here. i hope its ok to post these links. its a pic of the switch

http://community.webshots.com/user/angelglozano

look in the camaro folder and look for switch

thanks
    angel

2. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

My guess would be lumbar support? or maybe heated seat, but I doubt the heat thing
    Try going to a dealer, and see if they have any on the lot with it and see what it does.

3. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

your right. it was the lumbar support. now i got that working. the only thing i have left is the heated seats. i think that is more complictated. i tracked down the wires and the lead to a terminal on one of the wires say 5v. im assuming that stands for 5 volts. since i dont know how to get only 5 volts, i guess i wont be haing heated seats.

angel