Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Power Window Problem

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kdog, Nov 19, 2002.

1. kdog

kdog Newbie

I just got a 91 2500 Burb. I want to get everything fixed before I begin with the mods. My Driver's window stopped coming down yesterday. I pulled the door panel and cleaned the switch. I get a click from the motor but nothing else. Any ideas? I don't even see how to get the motor out.

thanks

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I recommend getting a factory manual for your truck. They have good diagrams and directions. Also please fill out your profile - it will encourage people to respond if they know a little about you, where you are from and what your vehicle is.

3. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

and I just happen to know someone who may have a 91 service manual in about a week! (and a full set of 90's for that matter - all 3 books- if my new set arrives). Email off-line if interested woody9@mwt.net /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. 88k5blaza

88k5blaza Registered Member

fill it out your profile it makes things alot easier, and it may just be a bad switch! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

88... your reply was to my post? something missing in my profile? or did u intent your post as 'reply' to the original?