Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Power Window

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KrebsATM02, Sep 11, 2000.

1. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

I know this is kind of a lame question but it is annoying me. My drivers side window is stuck up. The motor is working and trying to move the window but it only budges it like 1 MM. It is also pulling the door skin in like 1 Cm. So I know it is trying i just don't know what it is getting hung up on. I ran my fingers around in the back on all the tracks back there and couldn't find anything out of place. Any one have this kind of problem? Thanks - Doug

Doug Krebs

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I bet the regulator is loose. If it pulls the inside door panel in when you try to open it something is twisting, and that can only be the regulator. Probably one of the plastick wheels fell off the scissors, and it's missing the sash-channel.
    [​IMG]

http://www.espen88k5.coloradok5.com

3. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

Re: Just a side note

Do people really relize how great this site is. You not only get a guestion answered but you get a diagram with the answer. COLORADOK5 patrons are aces in my book!!!! Just my $.02 worth. We must keep it ALIVE!!!!!!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

4. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status