Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

powertrax??? central 4 wheel rocks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blublaz57, Sep 14, 2002.

1. blublaz57

blublaz57 1/2 ton status

so if you seen my post about my broken locker you know where im coming from-now i need waranty for my locker,i called powertrax for 2 days leaving messages never once did i speak to a person, its been 5 days and still knowone has called me back,does anyone work there????? called central 4 wheel drive in cali.(800-676-2325)talked to a guy named keith told me to send it to him he will send me a new locker and he will deal w/powertrax what a guy should have called him first. just want to give props to a good company

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Don't ya wish that you would have just coughed up the extra cash for a Detroit Locker in the first place. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Some of the folks on the Land Cruiser mailing list wonder if PowerTrax will go broke from making so many warranty replacements. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Yeah. I'v been dealing with: Central4wd.com No complaints. Good service. They used to advertise on CK5..