Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Practical joke idea

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yesterday at work, I was talking to my buddy so he gets all the credit for this one.

A female friend of his bought a Playgirl. He's roommate got ahold of it and pasted pics in his room. So my partner sets off in revenge. He takes the centerfold, tapes it to the front license plate of roommate's car. Roommate doesn't know about it, takes off in car and gets pulled over by the law.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

One place I used to work at was pretty good for practical jokes. A few guys would regularkly get sent out on service calls...usually with their own truck. We made up a big cardboard sign, painted a rainbow on it and wrote "I'm gay...honk if you think I'm sexy" We taped it to the guys tailgate cuz he had backed into his parking stall. His service call took him through downtown Vancouver in rush hour...he didn't find the sign till he got to his service call. He said he was wondering why so many people were honking at him.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rene

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Me and a couple of my buddies got out the white shoe polish, and painted sayings on another buddies truck one time. Some of the ones I remember are "honk if your homo", "chicks lick a**", and a few other obsceen things about him becoming a Marine. Not to mention the custom white wall tires we made him.

We did all this to his Heep while he was in class (highschool) and when he came out he was pissed. He had to drive about 1/2 mile with all these obsceen things on his truck till he could get to a gas station to wash them off. If was hilarious. I followed him to the gas station, and some chick honked here horn at him. I never figured out if she mistook " chicks lick a**" for "chicks kick a**" or what. I really don't want to know though.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Dang, that sucks to be him!!

When I worked in a bagel store in high school, we used to put molasses under each others car door handles, or a small cup of lox in the trunk... That stuff stunk right away, no need to wait a few days...

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Guy and a girl at work who rode together used to try to make out like they weren't up to anything even tho they got caught parked at her apartment a time or two......so...we put this big "Just Married" sign on the back of their truck (Telephone Company)......He got really pizzed.......so......a couple weeks later after things have settled down some.......we hung a Big 'O plastic......uh.....marital aid...from his tailgate (they were still riding together)....anyway....it was Still there when they came in that afternoon...........and then we put grease under door handles (dog poo for managers).....Zip tied fish to mufflers........if you put that puppy trainer stuff in heater ducts, it takes Months for it to quit smelling.......I work with some very sick people.....funny as hell tho.....

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

yeah but remember what happend when johnathan got a hold of it??,,,,,,,,,Another buddy of ours that was doing most of the painting went out the next day and did it again, he damn near painted every car on the street, and hit the heep again.

8. Hossbaby50

I forgot about that. That was great. That kids is a psyco. He'll do anything for a laugh. Remember when we wrapped Brandon in the electrical tape cause he was talkin shi*t. On video tape no less. Or the time after graduation at my house when Brandon passed out on my floor and got the Arabian Goggles. That was one of the funniest things ever. OH good times.

P.S. If you ever party with me and my buddies don't be the first one to passout. You'll regret it if you do./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Can never forget the classic black-grease-under-the-shop-glasses I used to pull in high-school auto mechanics!!!

10. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

arabian goggles??

11. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I like that one!!! I got zinged at work a couple of weeks ago - some enterprising soul (whom shall remain unnamed while revenge is being plotted) snuck in the bathroom while I was in the shower, and replaced my normal (XXL) clothes with someone's XL's - I was pacing the floors for hours, cussing the dryer for shrinking my stuff, announcing the wife's status as a laundry moron, and just getting really disturbed - after around 4 hours of maintaining a straight face the Captain started cracking up, and I decided to look at the tag - there will be a certain co-worker suffering my revenge (as soon as I get a good idea/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif)

12. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

arabian goggles - situation where one passed out person gets to testicles put on their eyeballs

yeah i know it sounds bad but youll do alot of weird [censored] when your drunk and i wasnt dishin the testies nor was i the recipitant so i was ok with it.the electrical tape was good too.

13. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

IN Boot Camp, there was a guy from Michigan who had a really large mouth (joke was, he opened his mouth and his head dissappeared)......He was racked out on a Sunday afternoon, while the rest of us were sittin' around in our skivvies tellin' lies and such......anyways...he was layin' on his back snorin' real big when one of the guys goes over, whips out his doodad, sticks his Finger in the guys mouth, and then stands there holding his pecker.......you may use your imagination for the mayham that followed.....it was Great!

14. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I've never heard it referred as Arabian goggles. We called that tea bagging.

15. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Doing that Arabian Goggles stuff is just like fraternity house crap ! Gay activity if you ask me !

16. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I second that, riz. I'm not much for gonad use in practical jokes. Haha. We were at a party one time when a friend passed out. We drew all over him with markers and threw him behind the couch to take pictures. We forgot about him and kept on partying. Man, was he pissed in the morning! Luckily, he was trapped behind the couch and couldn't get us!

17. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I've done the one where you stil a hot dog in a guys mouth with he's sleeping and when he sarts to wake up, you start zipping up your pants ........ that's about it !

18. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Yeah, we've done that too. We also took a broom stick and made it look like one, then we laid it out on his face and took Polaroids of it. That was pretty funny when he woke up!

19. Hossbaby50

I would also like to clearafy that it was not me using my testicles or getting testicles used on me. If was another friend of ours. I kinda have to agree on the hole gay part of it, but it was funny as hell. The guy woke up the next morning, and we told him something happened to him while he was asleep, but we wouldn't tell him what. Later in the day we told him, and he got pissed. It was funny as hell.

We got the same guy with electrial tape. One we was talking sh*t, so me, Potato76, and the goggler got pissed. We grabbed roll after roll of electrical tape and wrapped him with it. He ended up with being wrapped in about 10-15 rolls of electrical tape. The best part was besides being funny as hell, watching him try to get out, we had it all on video tape, so we could rewatch it again and again.

20. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i have got to admit it doews seems gay. and the frat part what do you expect from a couple of 19 year olds???????

And besides the guy doing the goggles isnt all there even when hes sober so cant blame us for laughing