Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

practical joke or just messing with peeps

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Dec 7, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

who enjoys it?after BUBBAS post on prank calls{i missunderstood and gave him my #, my friends an i still do it to each other}.anyway,i used to be real bad in school. remember taking the milk cartons and folding the lid and popping it?well i would buy three milks and NOT drink them but still fold the tops and place them on the floor in the hallways. human nature would take over and someone would stomp on it and spray everyone around them.:haha: :haha: :haha: and sometimes get the hell beat out of them.:laugh: :laugh: once a friend took a 3ft x 7ft piece of plexiglass and layed it on the snowy sidewalk.did you ever see 6 to 8 people slip and fall at once?:haha: :haha: so who gets into it?

2. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

my DD is a 97 chevy lumina LS, pure white. Around here the police happen to use the same model for undercovers and some patrol cars. A quick relay job on my headlights and hilarity ensues

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

we used to throw M80's into one of the bathrooms at school, it was at the end of our wing and the windows were always open. we did it once and the janitor came flying out while pulling up his pants:haha: :haha: . should have seen the look on his face:haha: :haha: :haha: .

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My Highschool put in motion detectors. We put in cats, raccoons, posums and anything else we could catch in a hav-a-heart.

5. boggerless

that has to be fun.watching them hit the brakes.:haha: :haha:

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My DD was a 2000 Impala 9c1 - spotlight, antennas and all - for a while. It was very fun on the interstate to run up o people quickly and follow them after they slowed to 65 and sweated.:D

7. boggerless

we were just talking about that at work.:laugh: we did it to a new guy,he heard it after it was thrown it in,all we heard was "OH GOD"thenBOOM!:haha: :haha: :haha:

8. boggerless

:haha: :haha: today i found some empty boxes wrapped like christmas gifts.we used to put them under the tree at work.so i put them at the curb half in a bag on 8 mile!watching people slow down or stop and check them was great. my asst. mngr said i was going to cause an accident.:rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

As far as phone pranks go. If someone calls and I don't want to talk I just tell them in a stone cold voice:

"Boulder County Morgue, you kill 'em, we chill 'em."

Works every time.

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

a buddy of mine used to take an old purse and place a black or green snake in it and leave it on the curve, then would hide in the bushes and watch the people drive up to pick it up. said there was about 5 people in one car and all of them got out running. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

also would take a piece of tobacco twine and tie it from bridge rail to rail. when the head lights hit it, it looks like a cable and the cars would slam on brakes :eek1: :eek1: :haha:

11. boggerless

:haha: :haha: :haha: my friend tim and i have cb's in our trucks and talk crap going home sometimes.all it takes is a long haired tatooed freak like me on a cb to get a drug dealin thug with a 78 impala on 24in spinnas to sit up staight behind the wheel. you know fitty cent watches COPS and isn't sure if i'm under cover.:haha: ;)

12. boggerless

you meany.:haha: :haha:

13. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Our chem lab has incredibly high water pressure for some reason. The faucents go straight up and do a 180 to point back into the sink. It's pretty fun to unscrew 'em and watch people crank open the knob while the faucet goes shooting towards the ceiling.

14. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

try "Internal Revenue, this is Joe. How may I help you?" nothing but complete silence then a hang up. :haha: :haha: :haha:

15. boggerless

thats sweet.:haha: :haha: :haha: we used to lay 2 two by fours over each other on the dark road we grew up on. when cars ran them over it sounded like a bomb going off.

16. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Ah yes, the things I used to do with 2liter soda bottles and dry ice.:D

17. boggerless

LOL:haha: in grade school the srinking fountans ran all the time.well the paper towels we had would take a layer of paint off, so i would lay a sheet in each fountan and flood the halls.:p: i got alot of notes sent home with me.:doah:

18. boggerless

DO TELL!!!my friend mike did it at metro airport about 12 years ago.when he used to work there.now he's a cop.:rolleyes: :haha: :haha:

19. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

household bombs...

We used vinegar and baking soda in plastic soda bottles to make a homemade "bomb"...put the vinegar in, less than half full,then put the baking soda in a homemade "tea bag" made of kleenex..roll it up like a joint,and be careful not to let it fall in the vinegar before screwing on the cap tightly...

All you have to do is tip it over,and at the very least the cap blows off,and sprays vinegar/baking soda solution all over..:haha: sometimes the bottle ruptures instead..

DISCLAIMER!..I'm NOT responsible for any injuries sustained if you try any of my "recipies"..:rolleyes: ..all can inflict severe pain and cause bodily injury or death..so can using a toaster in the bathtub!...:wink1:

Don't mix bleach and "Draino" or "Sani-Flush",or Vanish"..or you might "Vanish"..it makes deadly clorine gas!--and it can also explode violently too--:eek1: --a farmer showed me how to make "gopher bombs" out of that combo...it worked rather well..

One of our favorite pranks in shop class was to give an unsuspecting freshman a belt sander from the "tool crib" with its trigger locked in the "ON" position!...with a 100' extention cord,it could reach about 75 MPH before it imploded against the cinder block walls of the shop...:bow:

Or we'd stick the air powered grease gun down their trousers,and pump in a few pounds...:eek1: :doah: :p: ..

20. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

BWAHAHAHAH, In construction we used to grab freshmen by their coveralls and use nailguns to nail their coveralls to the wall. We left one like that one day and he started crying. :haha: :haha: :haha: