Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Prank War

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ok so im sitting on my computer(browsing CK5 of course) I hear a pickup drive by slow outside stop and then take off again, i go look out the window, all the lights in my house were off so i doubt anyone could see me. I dont see anything so i think nothing of it I no later then get back to my computer and black cats started going off. Then I hear dual exhaust and hammering through gears. I look out the window and sure as **** its my friend Beavers 71 C10. So i hope in the blazer and take off for his house. As he was headed in the other direction. I meet him right as hes pulling into the driveway, him and Nick both had a grin on their face so I just told them to remember that they started it.

You guys have any good Ideas im thinking about some spider wire about 1 foot off the ground in their back yard going from a post to a tree(both existing) so they would trip as they walk to their trucks, they backyard is dirt so i dont think it would hurt to bad.

Any ideas from you guys would be greatly appriciated. Nothing that would do any real damage though, like setting off blackcats inside, or eggin their house.

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

hmmmmmmm :thinking: let me think on it a minute...............

3. bigcountryk5

well it all depends on lot's of different stuff you could go with the classics or you could turn it up a notch so to speak.

option #1.

the classics............. potato in the tailpipe, of coarse there's TP'ing their house, i usually use fireworks not as a prankin itself but as a nice 2am wakeup for someone to find out they just got TP'd :D .

option #2.

take it up a notch............. my personal favorite is writing something in the grass of the front yard, with weed killer :grin: :thinking: .......... oh yeah me and my uncle got tanked one night and got my aunt to drive us to my cousin's work and we proceeded to leave his car on jackstands ;) :D .
    Vasaline in large quantities applied to anything is always fun ....i.e. under a car's doorhandle etc.

Do you have acces to their house when their not around??? if so their is a multitude of fun stuff to be tried glueing things together clear plastic wrap on the toilet....... you get the idea :deal: :smile1:

4. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

ya for the most part they leave their house unlocked...now nick knows where my spare key is so im gonna move it.

5. bigcountryk5

my best friend and i have been in a prank war since we were back in high school we never create permanent damage or do anything to cause injury but we have an absolute blast pranking each other.

if you've got a fireworks place close buy go see if the guy has these little deals...........dammit i can't recall the name but it's like a little stick about the same lenght and half the size around as a black kat, they come in packs of like 10 or so and have about 4 inches of string attached to each end so you can tie it to a dead bolt and the other end to the dead bolt plate on the wall, then when the door is open BANG!!! i love those things but haven't seen em' around for a while it's only worth it if you can be there to watch it go down or if their carring something like a drink it makes it all that much funnier :grin:

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

yeah! their called ladyfingers here, bout 12 inches of string on each end!

7. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Oldie but goodie- fresh dog crap in a paper bag. Set bag in front of their door, light bag on fire, ring doorbell and hide!!!

8. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Get him a subscription to some Gay Pride magazine that will be delivered to his house with his name on it :D

9. oldassjeep

oldassjeep Registered Member

I did a crude photchop of a co-worker onto a pic of two nude dudes stareing at each others "johnsons". I put my co-workers head on one and left the other alone. I created a Christmas card with the pic and printed up 50 of them. I set out 25 of them to fellow officers (@work address) who I knew would not be offended by the prank and knew the guy. I took and taped the an additional 10 or so on a few of the supervisors computers.

Needless to say, he called a truce.

10. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

get some bb's. Go to a tire and put one under his valve stem cap on all 4 tires, they will be flat in a few hours.
    :D

11. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

I chained the doors shut on my friend's pickup. He had a roll bar buy you could just as easily padlock a chain on one door handle, run it behind the cab and padlock it to the other door handle. He had to pop the windwing, roll down the window and stuff his 350 lb butt through the window so he could drive it to his dad's place and use a bolt cutter. My only regret was not being there so I could take pictures.:rotfl:

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Order a blow up sheep sex doll in his name and have it mailed to his house. Lets hope friends or family are there as he opens the package.

13. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

As you have access to their house pour a packet of Cool Aid in the shower head- always good for a laugh.
    Put his truck or house up for sale for a really low price in the local freebie papers
    Put a gay pride bumper sticker on his truck
    Quite a few religions will send free literature to whatever address you give- usually followed up by numerous visits by their local missionaries.

14. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Put catfish bait under his hood. :D

15. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i like this 1 call every hair loss place and get info tapes samples the works it will go on for ever (only work if he is lossinf the hair )

or get him on every phone list you can -- the best part is they do the work :grin: