Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Prarrie City

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Tweetysuarus, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It was hot as all h3ll! BrownJoe & Company, TopOff, 1 FN HI K5,tmanocali, and I(Tweetysuarus) were the only people to show up. There was not much going on out there. I found out that I need to get F.I. on my rig as not to stall on steep climbs, TopOff was testing out his new doubler and it made minced meat out of anything he tried! Poor BrownJoe didn't have lockers and a difficult time on the rocks. I also found my overheating problem while I was out there! Its a small hole at the bottom of my new radiator! That Sucks now I have fix that. The terrain out there was 2wd for the most part and really DRY & DUSTY! Its alright place if you live here in Sac and need to go test something out on your rig really quick like without going all the way to the mountains.It really was a quiet morning we all left around 1pm and headed our seperate ways.
    Bill C

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Anybody take any pics????

3. Tweetysuarus

BrownJoe had a video camera but no stills, There is really nothe spectacular out there, its a great place to test out your rig if you live near by and thats about it.
    Bill

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

there are some still pics on my web shots page from when i was out there some time last year..nothin too exciting...sorry i dident make it..i dident wake up till 10..but oh well sounds like i dident miss much /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Nah you would have been board to death I've seen what your rig can do and this place sucks.It's just someplace to test out the add ons you have done really quick like.
    Bill

6. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Burt, Xplosive, Chaz, somebody else and myself were up there last year and it was kind of fun. We were playing on the stadium truck course they have there right after it rained. Was kind of cool sliding and jumping in the mud. Other than that it was really lame.

David

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i think the other guy was kingk5..or somthing along thos lines...i havent seen him on the board in some time tho /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

8. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Grr.....So I was down in Folsom today and decided to stop by Prarie city...NO ONE WAS THERE!!! lol Got there at like 1:00 though...Found the mub pit...THAT was fun. Was showin off doin it in 2 wheel drive with the weklded diff. It was fun till my t-case decided to blow up. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Won't go into 4 hi or 4 low...And one of those rock pile things claimed one of my mufflers. What a day...... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

9. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Aww come on. If it's new to you, it's fun. After you complete it, then it's no fun anymore.

I still haven't tried that REALLY steep stair climb. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif