Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pray for me and my family

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Apr 20, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

hey guys, been at the hospice unit all week with my dad, hes not good at all, in a light coma now and foaming out his mouth.. lots of plans are canceled on my behalf and im not in good shape... im heading down there now to spend the rest of the night with him.. Its soo hard fellas, i cant imagine not having my father around anymore... put him in your prayers and hope for the best fellas, i hope i can atleast talk with him once more before he passes... :o Thanks guys. Nate

2. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

done brother

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!!

Tough thing to deal with. Lost my mom in January and didn't make it to hospice in time. Did get to talk with her on the phone though. That helped some. Hang in there!!

4. bigdave1050

bigdave1050 1/2 ton status

Prayers going out.

5. NateInChandler

well, its 3:15 am and im home, sadfully he passed yesterday at about 8:35, after i posted the first post here we went and get pizza and took it to the hospice unit for dinner, just as i started in on my 3rd piece my grandma came and told us we needed to be there... saw him take his last breath of air.. it hurts guys, i dont know what to do.. i feel like i didnt spend enough time with him.. i miss him sooo much already, my whole body is in pain and i feel like its all adding up and im gonna explode in rage... he was my best friend and my father, worked hard his whole life after getting out of the navy.. why does bad things happen to good people and not the ones who deserve it the most (crooks, thieves, and killers) ??? if there is anything i can tell anyone with a family memeber thats ill, spend as much time as you can with them, cause you never know when your gonna lose them.. my dad was a great man and i loved him sooo much... i just dont know what to do...:o Nate

6. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, brother.

7. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

im deeply sorry, i cant imagine such a huge loss, my thoughts and prayers are with your family

8. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My wife lost her father 2 weeks ago. Just remember all the good times the two of you had as father and son.

god bless

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Your Dad has moved on but he isn't completely gone Nate. He'll be with you when you need him and I'm sure he'll watch over you very carefully. His spirit is alive and well, he'll be there in your mind and heart if you listen.

10. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

I'm very sorry to hear that Nate, It's allways hard to loose a loved one. Anything I can do, just speak up.

11. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Nate. You've gotten a lot of good advice so far. Your Dad has moved on to a better place, but you'll see him again someday. He's probably part of a big reunion right now, meeting up with family members and friends gone before him, but he'll be there to watch over you when you need him. Hold close to your family, and by being there for them it will help you, too.

12. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

:( hold in there man

13. blaza

blaza 1/2 ton status

You need some money to hold on to your house or anything?

14. NateInChandler

kyle, with a $1600 mortgage to pay, im gonna need every penny i get since my sister doesnt make much money, im also gonna need a room mate, so if anyone needs a place to stay, i figure about $500 a month would cover your room and board, but not food and stuff like that... we have a pool in the back yard (yes, its clean now, haha) and lots of living space, along with garage space for your 4x4 parts, so if ya know anyone, let me know... as far as the mortgage goes, i wont know about april till it comes, as im not sure if they are gonna give him one last social security check or not.... if they do, im covered for april, if they dont, im screwed..... Im not taking this very well, although everyones prayers and kind words have helped... i have a lot to do and a lot going on right now, so im kinda stepping out of the 4x4ing thing for awhile (either selling or trading the truggy, i have a guy with a nice banshee he wants to trade me for the truggy, but i kinda need the money more though)....... im hoping things will pull through.:o.. nate

15. FWP

FWP CRS

You know you have peeps here that care about you Nate.

16. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Yes he does . Call me when you have a few moments to spare Nate .

17. NateInChandler

thanks fred, i realize that, its just i dont know what to do, i feel like part of my heart has been ripped out of me.. not a good feeling at all. at the same time, believe it or not, when he passed i felt a load of bricks hit my shoulders, and im not kidding, litterely felt a lot of weight on my shoulders... im not sure if its because im the man of the house now or what, but its not good... thanks for your support brother... I really really do appreciate everyone..

Paul, i tried calling you and left a message.. nate

18. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Sorry , I meant this week sometime , phone isn't even near me right now :o

19. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Nate, having lost my brother last year, I know that feeling of inconsolable loss. While I still hurt, trust me brother, it WILL ease with time. I'll never stop wishing he was here, but life does go on. Your dad sounds like he was a good man and a great dad, and I'm sure you'll do him proud no matter if he's he on earth or here in spirit. If you ever need to talk or need ANYTHING, PM me and I'll call you. God Bless you and yours.

20. blaza

blaza 1/2 ton status

Just let us know Nate..