Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pre BB04

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by aj_tatted, Dec 18, 2003.

1. aj_tatted

aj_tatted 1/2 ton status

o.k guys here it goes, there was talk after bb03 of a get together in az for some wheelin. the thought was to do it in jan. however jan. is coming up and as of yet no one but a few have jumped in, so lets get this thing rollin. we could push it back to feb. let's get a raise of hands as to who would like to join in. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

AJ,

Check the AZ forum, I posted up some details....

See you in AZ...

Rob /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. choll3

choll3 Registered Member

I'm in name the place and date. Anyone going to the winter fun fest in Grass Valley Ca. I made my res. Looks like some nice fun in the snow

4. seandiego619

seandiego619 Registered Member

Aj, january or Febuary sounds good to me, but im parshal to febuary for the AZ ride, keep me posted. I live in san diego and so im not far from ya.

5. seandiego619

Chol, Grass valley huh, snow sounds fun. whats the date or where should i go for the info?

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

this post is about 10 months old, aj sold his blazer and doesn't hang out here anymore /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

This run already happened too. No texas guys actually came out here and it was just a BIG AZ run. We had something like 15 trucks and 30+ people. We had to split into 2 groups and run 2 different trails. It was a good time. We should do another one after BB04 sometime.

January or Feburary is awesome for wheeling in AZ. This time we need to get people from outside AZ to show up and run.

Harley

8. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Now that I tow I am down for something after BF with you guys. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am sure after BB04 we will start another post for an AZ run. Last year we did the run in January or Febuary an it was a really good time. It was held at Florence Junction and a good time was had. Trails range from mild (stock 4x4) to heavy (35's+ , lockers, body damage almost guaranteed) Last year we played the trails by ear an ran 1 easier trail and one harder trail with the 2 groups.

Harley

10. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Well since this post is up again...

Harley, since I can't make it this year /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am putting you in charge of convincing as many people as possible that AZ is the chit to wheel in the winter. We need to get a southwest fullsize krawl going on this year. After BB04 I will "spam" (read - friendly reminders) the board as much as possible to get this done. Any takers yet??

11. seandiego619

spam away,