Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Preach on, preacher....preach on!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Apr 23, 2007.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

This is a copy&paste. Read at your own risk. I take no responsibility in ANYTHING whatsoever from this post on forward.

Guessing game: who is the friendly preacher?

Humbly and respectfully, I have NO FEAR of dying. In fact, I look forward to it, because then I can face God and see my Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth face to face, and I will experience a totality of peace I've never had. Because of what Yeshua did for me, I am now at peace with God my Father, and am striving to be the best I can for him, working my salvation out with trembling, for God is all powerful and Holy. I try to show His love for all mankind by actions and words, and not by ramming religion down another's throat. It's love that reaches out, helps, cuddles and saves. Not rules and regs. Death is not the end, but the end of the beginning. Death is the beginning of life eternal. Life away from sorrow, pain and emnity.

Heaven is not made out of fear or come from fear. Heaven always existed. It is man's religious regs and sin's twisted power that causes fear to enter the picture. Satan works his lies to keep you from the thruth. Those who know and have a relationship with Christ have no fear, for those fears have been relieved. Fear comes from those who have not yet understood, either by choice or divine providence. Heaven is a pretty cool place. So cool, I cannot comprehend it's majesty. In all its splendor I know it has its fun side. I just know that God is the best wrencher and has one heck of a K30. He's got the biggest lift, the most powerful motor and drivetrain, the largest Boggers and the mudholes, trails, rocks, and snow are so deep and wonderful to play in. That's how my Daddy helps me build my rig, because He's already built one Himself.

Maybe, if you stilled your spirit, quieted your thoughts and listened, you'd hear him knocking on your heart. Jesus isn't religion. He is the Son of the Living God, and He died for you. To save you from separation. To save you when and while you were yet lost. C'mon home and let Him work miracles for you. If there is one thing HE isn't, is religious. He's about selfless love. Love for YOU.

That's what separates HIM from all the other proposed dieties. What have they done for their followers? Nothing like what God did for YOU.

If you can guess who quoted this, you win. Whats the prize? A free D60 and 14FF in which both have been rebuilt and ready for the taking from a great big state down south somewhere.

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

MuddinManny

3. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

Here we go again.

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

WTF??? Where the hell did that come from???? :confused:

5. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

I don't know, but I'm waiting to hear if I won those axles....:whistle: :D !!

6. thatK30guy

From a thread titled something like "is the end near?" :D

7. thatK30guy

You're the wiener....I mean WINNER. Now get your ass down south and take along some tools. Make sure you look for some blue-ish colored POS and have at it.

8. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

Vasyl Stus!!! Tell me when to pick up my AXLES :D

9. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

This line is what I remember the most before the thread got deleted.

Kind of 'Jim Jonesy', isn't it :eek1: ??

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Take all the time spent preaching

Take all the time spent protesting

Take all the time arguing

Take all the time praying

Account for it

How much of your life is gone?

Who could you have helped in that time?

Would that not indeed serve humanity better?