Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Precut Fenders

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by hawglet, Oct 7, 2003.

1. hawglet

hawglet 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells/makes a front fender that has a large opening? such as a pre-runner fender opening. I have to replace my fenders anyway and would like to find a set that are pre cut and preferably folded similar to factory around the wheel opening, I would prefer steel but if all I can find is fiberglass that will have to work I guess.
    Thanks a lotl......

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Just cut your own fenders.

What, scared of the sawzall?

3. hawglet

hawglet 1/2 ton status

Mine are currently too screwed up for it and if I can find some that are already done, saves me time, plus I'm lazy and don't trust myself!!!

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

cut yours. since you plan on buying new ones anyway if you mess the ones you have up then you still have to buy new ones. there are fiberglass fenders out there for your rig, but they also bulge out. not sure what you are looking for.
    www.glassworks.com
    try there. or search google for fiberglass fenders. lots of stuff out there.
    Grant

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I did mine freehand and look how they turned out! check out the garage forum.