Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pregnancy is Fun!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gauder, Jan 25, 2006.

1. gauder

gauder Banned

Thanks for the warning guys! lol

Anyways, the wife is really sick right now. She has HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDA, a condition much worse than regular old morning sickness. Had to bring her into emergency last night (what a fight that was) for some I.V. therapy because she was so dehydrated. She hadn't been able to keep anything down since Saturday morning.

She's on some pills for pregnant women to help reduce the nausea and vommiting. Today she had a bagle and it's stayed down. Woohoo!

I asked her a couple of nights ago if she wanted to fool around and she just looked at me. So I said " What's wrong, worried about getting pregnant?', needless to say it didn't go over that well. lol

She had been feeling better Mon-Fri last week so I thought we were in the clear. She had been sick for 8 days straight previously. She lost 10lbs, and she really can't afford it. She's been so weak that I've actually had to help her with getting a bath and wash her hair. I feel so bad for her but there's nothing I can do. Hopefully things will get better now.

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Ah yes......I remember those days......the ones where you are holding your wife's hair back while she prays to the porcelin god. My wife's doctors always prescribed a Vitamin B6 tablet and half a Unisom to help control nausea. Strange combination but it works. There were a few occasions, where we had to visit the ER or doctor so she could get fluids via IV.

When you see what your wife goes through to have your kids, you love them even more!!:eek1: :bow: :bow: :bow: :D