Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pretty funny stuff

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by schwinnd, Dec 10, 2001.

1. schwinnd

schwinnd 1/2 ton status

A friend and I went down to play in the mud last weekend and saw a stuck vehicle. We drive down to see 4 H.S. kids in their parents '01Furd Exploder stuck in 2 foot deep rut. Way too funny. The Exploder was sitting at about a 45 degree angle with the pass. side front tire completly submerged under water. I have no idea what they were thinking because I wouldn't take my blazer thru with 31's and the tires on this thing were nothing more than my grampa's white wall street tires. We didn't have a tow strap long enough to safely pull them out, but they had a cell phone. So I told them they better call someone before it gets dark. You know they were dreading that phone call. Uh Mom...... For some reason I never did anything that stupid with my parents cars when I was a teenager.[​IMG] I just had to share. Way too funny.

Just collecting rusty mid-70's chevy's
    1976 Blazer, 1975 Vega SW

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

LOL!!! I never did anything like that cause my parents had a mini van and a pickup that got stuck and I pulled out with my pickup. My dad had manged to get his truck stuck on wet grass *shaking head*

Don't hit me, Mr. Moderator... I'll go back on topic... I swear![​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

3. ironmikek5

ironmikek5 1/2 ton status

I was doing some plow work at a Community College up here in Mass. about 10 years ago, and I kept seeing this little Subaru Brat 4wd "truck" hauling around the parking lot blasting through the little snow piles we made at the entrances. They were about 6ft high and a car length across. So, one of the other guys and me worked further down the lot from him, making him a "special" snow pile to play in.

We watched him blasting through the entrances up and down the lot, until he got to his special spot, which he hit at about 40mph. Instead of going through it, he went up on top of the pile, with his wheels about 4ft off of the ground. Much to his dismay, he found out that the pile was SOLID, and 2 car lengths across. After watching him trying to dig his car out with an ice scraper for about an hour, I went over and pushed him off of the top, LMAO the whole time...Darned kids!!

<font color=red>I will not tolerate intolerance </font color=red>[​IMG]