Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pretty proud of myself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 21, 2006.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Seen some old "friends" tonight. One of the offered me meth and I turned it down. I'd been worried what I'd do if offered some. But now I'm not worried, I was able too turn it down, and I'm sure I'll have no problem turning it down again. I was able too turn down a hot chick offering it to me. I might have took her up if she was offering something else (Not drugs) if you know what I'm saying, LOL.

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

:waytogo:

IMO, they're not really friends if they're offering you that crap. might not be a bad idea to avoid the situation altogether. you've kicked it thus far, why chance going back?

3. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

This is good advice. But good job on turning it down.:wink1:

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I call them old friends because they are people I knew from when I did that crap. Didn't go looking for her, she was over at my buddy Drew's place. (He doesn't use anymore either.) I have friends here in omaha that are former users. We are like a suport group for each other. When any of us gets the urge to use, we call each other up and meet up for suport. I think he called me over because he knew she was coming over and more then likely would have some, and he needed my moral suport too say NO !!!!!!!! But it's cool, I'm happy too be there too help him say no thanks.

5. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Thats cool keep it up........days turn into months into years....................
    George

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Good on you, buddy

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's been quite a few years sense I've used dope, but this was the first time anyone has offer it to me in a long time. I had to move away from Omaha too get away from it. I recently moved back too Omaha and was concerned what I'd do if offer meth. Made me feel pretty damn good about myself that I was able too turn it down. I just told her "no thanks, I don't do dope anymore." and she was "Okay, that's cool.".

8. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

awesome dude glad to hear

9. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Creystal Meth is the most poisonous drug you can take. I know two guys that only used meth regulary for a few years, and 10 years later one of them had to have a kidney transplant, and the other has Multiple Sclerosis. These guys are only in their mid-40's.

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Congrats man. Stay the course.

11. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

good job staying clean!!!.. you have passed one test..there will be many

however...in my opinion... and experience,,,, being around other sick people and then giving us some excuse of a support group is bogus... there are only users.. and there are only reformed users.. both are addicts... forever

surround yourself with healthy people if you want a healthy life

as an aside,, sex with a crankster .. no way.. shes giving her wiggly to anyone that will give her a snort/line/spike.. VERY high risk of HIV,, and all the other nasty lil things out there,,, that rubbers dont protect against

12. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

AWESOME Z3PR! feels great to feel good about yourself like that dont it. keep it up, Im proud of you too man.

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I hope nobody stole your **** while you were visiting.....just kidding you Paul, good job.

14. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    You should feel great about turning it down. The more you do the more many of the so called friends won't come around and only the true friends will stay and honor your battle to stay clean.

Just like anything else it becomes habit so just keep saying no and at some point in the near future it becomes habit and you won't even ponder use for a second because you are not a user, but a former user!!! and that is a good day.

Besides more money for mods to a rig:wink1:

15. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Good for you man, I know how hard it can be. Keep it up.:bow:

16. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Excellent decision on your part. I agree with trying to just stay away from environments and circumstances that your know or can reasonably expect to involve the use of drugs. Just like alcohol, it's easier to say no when its not around.

Regardless of where you are though, keep up the good choices. And remember, you're just a click away from this support group.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not always true. I knew many women that didn't get it up for dope.

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

uhm, guys... i dunno how to tell you this...

if she's got a wiggly, or the ability to "get it up", its not a woman. :eek1:

great, now i've got Rodney Carrington's "Dancin' With A Man" running through my head. :doah:

19. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Congrats on your refusal. As far as everyone telling you to stay away from your "old freinds" don't just cut ties you did the right thing. Some addicts are so far away from real life they need to see someone who they knew used and quit to begin to realize that a path for recovery may exist for them. Kudos to you. Keep on keeping on

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

um.. off topic...
    if yours "wiggles" you might need some help...
    I dont think there is any need to be further descriptive about the female anatomy.. non wigglers vs wigglers,,,

mine doesnt .. at least not when I look at my wife... or other appealing naked woman.... :-)