Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pretty

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] The rose bush I planted this spring is just starting too bloom.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Nice butterfly.:rotfl: :rotfl:

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Isn't it. My mother like stuff like that.

4. google

google 1/2 ton status

Hmm, a little on the strange side here....... :thinking:

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not really, I just talking about anything. I never thought I would like the green thumb thing, but I have enjoyed it.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

7. google

google 1/2 ton status

I know.... Just giving you a hard time. Besides, if you grow the roses yourself, they will always be there when it's all you need to "cross the line"

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ha Ha Ha. I planted rose bushes too help sell the house when the time comes. But I've enjoyed watching them grow.

9. google

google 1/2 ton status

Another good manly answer !!! :thumb: :waytogo: :rotfl: :haha:

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been planning on moving back to Omaha, Ne. for a while now. Anything I can do too help the house sell is a good thing. And heck, I know a Hell's Angel that no one would dare question his manhood that grows prise winning roses.

11. google

google 1/2 ton status

Hey, I wouldn't question anyones manhood on here. Not even the women!!

Another easy thing to do to bring up the price of the house is to route the A/C into rooms without it. Like the washer and dryer room. Doesn't have to be a lot of the a/c, just a little bit. With that, they become part of the sq footage of the house. At least that's the way it works here in AZ. They don't count my moms washer/dryer room because of no a/c. My step dad (carpenter) ran a small dryer like hose off the a/c thingy in the ceiling and put a little hole in the wall about 5" wide and covered it with a nifty looking metal cover. That added the whole room to the sq footage and a couple grand to the price

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's a trailer house with centreal air.[​IMG] Not going too move it again, well sell it before I move back to Omaha.

13. google

google 1/2 ton status

Oh, i remember seeing pics of that when you fixed the roof over the porch. You shouldn't have much of a problem selling that I think. Is there a house down that hill or just view? I dn't remember

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hopefully my wife won't see this thread... I've killed her rose bush by now... Pulling it up and replanting it too many times cause she keeps sticking it where I need to do yard work...

15. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

We have some red ones...

Hmm--Yellow roses--reminds me of a Dolly Parton song!...our red roses have bloomed this week as well--they always grow thru the iron railing on our front steps and the thorns always scratch anyone who walks by!..I chopped the whole bush within one inch of the ground last fall!--its twice as big as it ever was now!...

I have a few bikers that live nearby...I dont think they are Hells Angels or anything--but they are growing something!--and I dont think it roses!.. :p:

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bottem of the hill is a fairly large paved area where all the mail boxes are. There are other trailer houses down there also. When the neighbors behind me sold thier house, it only took a couple of months too sell, and thier trailer is a good 10 years or more older then mine, but it's a 3 bdr as where mine is just a 2 bdr. This is one of the better trailer parks in the area, there are some pretty trashy ones just down the hwy pretty close.

17. google

google 1/2 ton status

Looks awsome to me, but the parks around here are window to window with no extra land and nothing but rocks and tumble weeds around them.

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm in the older part of this park. One of the few lots in the whole park that the trailer sets long ways to the street. The back side of my trailer faces the street, but I have a much nicer view of the hills this way. I have parking for my lot on one end of the house and a larger parking area on the other end. [​IMG] As you can see in the pic, my El Camino is parked at one end, and the Alero is parked on the other end of the house.

19. google

google 1/2 ton status

Only thing it's missing is a garage bigger than the house. You should sell the alero and put a garage up in the next place you get :D

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

NOT !!!! It's a trailer park, I own the house, but rent the lot. The Alero [​IMG] is my daily driver. Need it for the MPG's, plus I don't plan on living up here much longer. Wanted too move this year, but it's looking more and more like next spring.