Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

previous post guages

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 80blazer, Apr 10, 2001.

1. 80blazer

80blazer Registered Member

I searched but could not find the post on someone installing all new guages. They had the location of all of the guage cluster connector pins. I need this because the old blazer has only one guage that works and its a IDIOT light. Thank you for your help Jeff 80Blazer

Its time to lock them in!

Anybody or was I haveing a bad dream about this.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 80blazer on 04/11/01 06:14 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

search 'need help with wiring diagrams' it was posted by me in the last week, and there are some really good diagram links...

I am still in the process of installing VDO gauges, they are AWESOME... will post pics when complete!!

Jeff

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Here is the cluster diagram I have for a 90 C/K series. It's pretty big but I left it that way to provide you with the clearest image possible. I reduced the color depth to 2 and made it a gif to make it as small as possible. I also made it a link so that others who look at this thread will not have to download it...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.zing.com/picture/p39261df1e4a9d64d1ceed5cfe1efef42/feaaf4be.gif.orig.gif>http://www.zing.com/picture/p39261df1e4a9d64d1ceed5cfe1efef42/feaaf4be.gif.orig.gif</A>

I have no idea how close it will be to an 80 but thats all I got...

Bad Dog

85 K30 CUCV, 350 TBI, TH400, NP205, D60/C14, 4.56
    Coming soon: 4" lift, 40" tires, massive cutting, shorter wb and rear overhang.