Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Priceless moments in college

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bullet, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Ok, its Finals week here at McMurry so this means I'll be averaging long nights of cramming and all the other crap that comes with homework. So after last night, I got about an 1.5 hours of sleep and decided to write my own little mastercard 'priceless' moment.

Composition and Literature class $325

Six pack of Dr. Pepper $1.79

Three Whataburger Bacon Egg and cheese Toquitos (at 4am)$2.25

Falling asleep on your keyboard in the middle of your final paper for Comp and lit and wakeing up to see that you've just typed 10 pages of "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggbbbbbbb..." PRICELESS

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sorry if this isn't funny, but it seems funny to me since the lack of sleep I've had /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

It's funny to me, but only because I've done similar things!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good luck with your tests!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGreat...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Hrmm... study?

The only thing i've been studying are the labels on my bottles of beer /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I have a final next monday and 2 on tues... someone help me, i need another drink /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Been there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif mmm dr. pepper. mmmm whataburger taquitos at 4 a.m is great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

my arch studios were murder around finals time... didnt sleep for days sometimes. that chit really really sucked. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

8. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

AHHHHH....DROOL! I haven't had Whataburger since I left Abilene in 93. I miss that place

9. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my arch studios were murder around finals time

[/ QUOTE ] AMEN

ARch / Business major AT texas tech

and to the original post, your an asshat just cause you slept an hour and a half. Haven't touched my pillow or anything resembling the back of my eyelids in 2 days.

10. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

hehe...I'm glad I'm not the only one that was drooling...it's been 12 months for me.

11. racercrazy

racercrazy 1/2 ton status

I've done the whole "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc" thing at work, writing documentation. I think it's funny as hell. Oh well, good luck on finals.

12. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Well after being in zombie mode all day I was getting better till I got back to my apartment and sat down at my kitchen table, next thing I know I'm laying in a pool of my own drool, prolly about the size of a softball and it was getting on my book about binge drinking in college. Oh it's real nice to pick your head up and have a string of drool attached to my face /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It was like I got slimed, like in the movie Ghostbusters. Once I got out of that funk of my 15 min power nap, I had to go to practice. Now its 6:30 and I'm ready for bed /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    and to the original post, your an asshat just cause you slept an hour and a half. Haven't touched my pillow or anything resembling the back of my eyelids in 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that sucks Tuesday is our 'dead day' where we have no classes scheduled the day before our finals start so I plan on sleeping in /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Since I am a sociology minor I have to take Social control, and I'm not looking forward to writing a novel (8-16pg answer) in my bluebook /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    hehe...I'm glad I'm not the only one that was drooling...it's been 12 months for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they were so good last night I think I'll get some more tonight, I'll think of y'all when I bite down into one of those greasy toquitos. Thats if I wake up from my 18+hr slumber /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif