Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Prices for 3/4ton parts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jsvince, Aug 20, 2001.

1. jsvince

jsvince Newbie

I was wondering if somebody could tell me the going rate for some 3/4 ton parts that I am parting out of a 1977 gmc pickup(LWB). It has the corp 14bolt (FF), and the front heavy duty dana44. It also has the 4speed manual (SM465), and the NP205 transfer case. There are no lockers or posi installed in either diff....they are running 4.10's. Also, I have a set of AT 35in tires(they are on 16in rims), and have about 50% tread left.

The body is dented and has lots of cancer....so I am going scrap that out. But I HAVE to sell the rest of it (running gear)!

Thanks for any help!

2. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

It depends on where you're at and the availability of the parts in your area. Fill out your profile. $500 would be a good asking price for the pair of axles around here. I picked up my pair for $350... took me a while to find them though.

Rod
    Alameda, CA
    85 K5 6"ProComp 35"Boggers... and it's still not BIG ENOUGH!!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/K5Jungle>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/K5Jungle</a>

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Fill out your profile.. Part's prices depend on what region you live in..
    Also.. welcome.. i see this was your first post.

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

4. Jason73K5

Jason73K5 1/2 ton status

I recently picked up my 44/14 bolt combo for $150/each, plas a th400/np203 for another $300.

73K-5: TBI350/TH-400/NP-203/14FF/D44
    Topless, doorless and no tailgate!
    Fresno, CA

5. jsvince

jsvince Newbie

Thanks all!!! I live near Portland, OR. I already have most of the parts sold, but nobody is sure what they want to pay(at least $300 for the front axle, and $450 for the rear....but they asked what I really wanted for it....sooooo, the info here helps! Thanks again!!!

Happy wheelin!!!

6. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

The front axle usually costs more than the rear since they are harder to find.

Rod
    Alameda, CA
    85 K5 6"ProComp 35"Boggers... and it's still not BIG ENOUGH!!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/K5Jungle>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/K5Jungle</a>

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'd say you're high on both axles...

This from the parts for sale forum <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

14ff with Detroits and 4:56's are $500.00 and you need to speak to him for the prices on in the crate new ones and open 14ff's

<hr></blockquote>

And another <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Dana 44: Six Lug, new brakes, 3.73 ratio, new milermarker hubs, new Rancho stabilizer, raised steering arm. Axle has been sandblasted and painted.
    $150 obo will deliver w/in 50 miles or so.

<hr></blockquote>

This one was for a SM 465 and a D44 from a K20 (1977)<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

how's $123.50- i dont know, im pulling it off a complete 77 3/4 ton at 8:00am tommarow, its headed for the crusher mon morning

<hr></blockquote>

Go to the parts for sale area and look for yourself...the last D44 with the SM 465 got sent to the crusher due to lack of response...although i think the seller should have waited a lot longer before taking such drastic steps.

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>

8. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

You sell the tranny and tcase yet?

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com