Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pricing Opinions-Need some input

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Swanson52, May 16, 2002.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to put together an 'Ultimate Straight Axle" suspension kit to sell (I own a 4x4 shop), and want some input on what I am going to offer...here's the lowdown: Front 4 or 6 in BDS springs, Rear ORD shackle flip (add a leafs with 6" kit) ORD front shackles, ord swaybar disconnect, ord greaseable bushings (all around), 4 Rancho RS9000 shocks, SS brake Lines, Steering arm. What is some good pricing on this gear. I know it won't be cheap, but it is pretty much all inclusive. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks. Tim

2. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Not sure what you could charge, but you could offer different "stage" kits. For example, a pavement pounder set-up with cheaper springs, shocks, no discos etc. to the all out offroader kit with all the beefy stuff /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Go off of what guys are putting on there rigs and what they use em for, ie daily driver, weekend offroader, offroad use only etc. That way you would have more products in different budget and user catigories (sp). Thats what I would do anyway, cuts out all the guess work for the end user.