Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rdn2blazer, Aug 16, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

Jun 9, 2004
    there was going to be 5 top Pride fighters at the BEST BUY here in Torranceon Aug, 16th doing promotion for there DVD realeases, Mark Colman, Fedor Emelianeko, Josh Barnett, Mauricio "SHOGUN" Rua, and Phil "THE NEW YORK BAD ASS" Baroni who I cant stand and I love to see loose.

BUT when I got there with my son just to check it out there were only 4 guys there and some of theme were not the guys that were suposed to be there.

Colman, Beroni, Emelianeko were all no shows. they replaced them with one guy I dont know and Vitor Belfort from the UFC, he's fighting in PRIDE now I guess. I did'nt wait in the long line to get an autograph, I dont give a crap about that kind of thing but I wanted to take a look.

one guy next to me said "they dont look that big", I laughed and said yea but they could kick the s**t out of most the people standing here if not everybody then walked away.