Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Printing problems

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by 70jimmy, Feb 17, 2006.

1. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    I have been trying to print a post that has large pics in it and no matter what I do I can't seem to get the entire post to print. I have changed settings on my page setup like the margins and looked at print preview and messed with some of the settings for the site. Is there a way to make it print right. Can I change the size of someone else's pics?

I was trying to print the thread on steering mods by kid jethro if that helps. Thanks.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Under "edit options" from your "User CP" you could elect not to view pics, then maybe it would print correctly?

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Man 3 minute response!! that is better than the Taco Bell Drive up. It worked and after I printed without pics then I clicked on the links and it made a pic that showed more than what it did in the thread, still not quite all but far more useful. Then I went to the link for west texas off road and the article on that printed well.

thanks for the help and quick service.