Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Private messages...

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Shaggy, May 9, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> OK, when I try to reply to a private message I'm getting a screen that says "Only supporting CK5 members are allowed to send private messages". I'm paid up for another 2 years IIRC and I still appear to be orange and able to access to Bloody Knuckle... I've tried logging out and back in, as well as clearing my cache on my conputer.

What gives? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font>

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Its working now, i was getting the same thing, but now mine is working /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yep, mine too... To quick to bitch, as usual. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif </font>

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Haha, sorry about that, I am going to turn off PM's for people who sign up after June 1st and I did it for the Members group instead of the Newbies group, my bad, kinda funny though. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hey everyone makes mistakes lol keep up the great work steve /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I actually went and looked in the Who's Online to see if i was still orange. Didn't think i needed to renew until July. Anyways, keep up the great work Steve /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif