Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pro Comp straps from 4WPW

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Fubeca, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

Hey did any of you who purchased those straps for $20 back in November and didn't get them and then got fake ones and then sent them back and then got fake ones again and then insisted on real ones and then got the run around about them being here in Feb. yeah ---- have any of you seen your real Pro Comp straps yet?

Has anyone followed up with 4wpw? I'm about ready to call again and see what the status is.:crazy:

2. bdozeraz

bdozeraz 1/2 ton status

I called them last week. they told me they might have them some time in march. I think everyone should call and keep on them so they don't try and blow us off. I had them check and make sure my order was still in their computer.

Brent

3. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

I don't get it -- they must be building a new plant in China or something. How can it take 4-5 months to make a couple of tow straps? :confused:

What a bunch of hosers.

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Do a search on this. There was a huge post with lots of complaints and resolutions from 4wp.

5. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

Yes there was a big post on this in the past ( Click Here ).

But there was no resolution. I am looking for an update from those who didn't get their straps. --kinda like I said in the first post ;)

6. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry my bad. I read all of both post and it seemed to me that everyone called an complained and the old straps were sent back and new procomps were coming in a few months, didn't know there were still problems.

7. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

No big deal. They told me the straps would be here in February so I'm just checking to see if anyone's heard anything.

8. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

The real question is if you purchased a strap now at full price do you think they would have it? ;) You might want to call and ask them for pricing / availability on the strap and if they say they have them then bring up the whole issue.

9. chev4life

chev4life 1/2 ton status

I got mine for $30 about a week ago...suppost to be procomp, but Genuin Steel instead:mad:....I called and bitched them out and they said they sent the wrong ones cause the procomps are backordered. I bitched more and he said they have a couple in stock and were sending me one right out. It better be right or I will turn them in....companies should not be allowed to get away with this, Summit or Jegs, or others wouldnt try to pull crap like this...bad companies need to DIE!:angry1: