Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Problem since the upgrade

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Shaggy, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> OK, this is a weird one but I'm pretty sure that it's not my machine since it happens both at work and at home.

I leave 3 browser windows open all the time, for days or weeks at a time. CK5 is one of them. When I leave the system and come back the next day, I've been logged out of CK5, but there's not way for me to get back in. If I go to the main page, or any page except for My Home, it says I'm logged out. I click login and it sends me to my home as though I'm logged in. The thing is, I'm not actually logged in. The only way that I can actually log in is to register a new username and then follow the link in the confirmation email to the login page. I've cleared the history, temp files and all the CK5 cookies that I could find to no avail.</font>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

This happened to me once sine the upgrade, I just cleared the cach and it was fine ever since.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Clearing the cache worked at home for me once, but hasn't worked since then. </font>