Woohoo. Well I was suppossed to go meet Yunit in Jersey to pickup a part but since I couldn't get him on the phone decided not to make the journey and chance it not working out. So I spent the day well actually just past like 2 hours, working on getting the 14 bolt under the k5. And now she is sitting in the driveway no longer on jackstands!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif First time in months I've seen 4 tires on the ground. Now I just need to get my buddy to mount my other 2 IROKs and then wheel her into the garage to finish up the details. Here are some pictures, also there will be one of my pinion angle, want to hear opinions on if I have too little of an angle on it. I didn't do it any scientific way, I put a board under the pinion when it was sitting in the garage and had the pinion pointing slightly downward then tacked the spring perches on level(using a level). I think it worked well. The perches are still just tacked, its far too windy today to weld outside, so I will wait a few days weld them a little bit then remove the axle again finish welding and paint her up. Shackle angle could be better but there is no fuel, tube work, rear bumper, or spare in the back yet so it may get better. This was the easiest axle install I've done. I was lowering one side after removing the jackstand, and the other jackstand kicked out and the springs fell down perfectly into both center pin holes /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif couldn't do that again if I tried. Well maybe since the U bolts helped guide. Oh and I forgot, the rear suspension seems like it may be more like 6" of lift than the planned 4-5 so the front end may get a Zero rate yet.