Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

progress, or lack of a better word

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Apr 19, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New wiring,new colum,new steering,new lights, axels, lockers, motor and fuzzy dice everything has changed again! Seems I rebuilt it again /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifno more glove box too! "Harley, now people have leg room"

changed alot since friday..
    [​IMG]

still have a boat load of changes to do, cage side things in the rear "awaiting a bender", 5 points, tool storage, cooler rack, spare tire carrier, do a body drop, and install the new guages, finish rear mounts and make or get some shock hoops in the rear, make the darn steering shaft and do my monthly tranny filter and fluid changeas well as do the 52's and the 57's /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

next up is the doubler assembly and 42s followed by some tasty bead locks /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

ahh alot /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

funny here is is just over a year ago in the same spot, cute..... [​IMG]

Hack for hire /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: progress, for lack of a better word

hmm that last picture looks good, looks like someone spent a lot of time on some nice taillights....

3. supersize75k5

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

hey you may be on to something /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Well I need to get to work /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Holy crap shawn, thats looking friggen' awesome! Keep up the work and post the progress pics /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

THAT IS SWEET! Nice cage! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Wow you've pretty much decimated that thing!

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Theres still a frame in there and a windshield too... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Theres still a frame in there and a windshield too... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i was gonna say, you missed a spot /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

nice truck........again /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

that looks really good! looks like a lot of time and effort went into it. i think thats what u should have started of with to begin with though, then u would have never had to worry about body panals or anything lol

10. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i was gonna say, you missed a spot /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

nice truck........again /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the thoughts, when I look at the pics though I say what the hell took me so long that is done in the pics /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am happy to have it look done but to be honest I painted it so the darn tubing would not rust any more, seems it rains every time I get any where with it and has been windy as hell here. Darn metal aint cheap /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I am a little burned up but I have alot to do still, the whole front, rear sides and figure a solution for a windshield frame /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, but after hearing about problems others are having I am afraid I wont get to drive it on the street /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

to hack or not to hack /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.... /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

Big thing I am stoked to finish is the body drop, I think it might fit in a garage /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. supersize75k5

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

but for how long? Is the real question /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

This frame needs to go already, seems just 5 months of my driving murdered it..we wont go into details..lets just say my [ notch frame has had [ notch cracks in it /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif