Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project 73 k5

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by jackedjimmy350, May 9, 2005.

1. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

Located in Fort Smit, Arkansas. I just dont have enough time for it right now. I drove it everyday, monday thru friday, last summer 50 miles round trip, so I would say it is somewhat reliable. ;)

1973 k5
    4" lift
    32x11.5 on 15x10s
    350/465/205
    Still half ton with 3:42s

Full cage made by previous owner. Could use some touching up. Interior is pretty much bare bones. Dash pad is trashed and it needs a drivers side door panel. Front fenders have some cancer, but I'll throw in a complete rust free 83 front clip that i was going to put on it. Previous owner also went a little wild with some bondo on the rear quarter that neds to be cleaned up. Does not have a rear glass in it, but I have an extra. I never put the top on it anyways, so I never cared much.

This was goin to be my wheeln project, so I never gave a rat's ass what it looked like on the outside. But with some time, and effort it could be a good wheeler for someone. I had plans of swapping in a 60/70 combo, but they are still laying in my garage collecting dust.

For the blazer, front clip, and misc. extra parts, I'd like $1500 obo, or maybe trade for k10 of similar shape and value. Could always use another parts hauler.

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Post up some pics.... This sounds like it would be a cool mud truck.