Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project "Big Blaze" on Trucks Sept. 3rd!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5Steve, Aug 29, 2005.

1. K5Steve

K5Steve 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to let everybody know that "Trucks",on Spike tv is replaying the project "Big Blaze" again starting Sept. 3rd.It is an 88 K5 and they start from scratch and lift,paint,bumpers,and I think a new motor.Just thought I would pass along the info.http://www.staceydavid.com/bigblaze.htm

2. TLCOR

TLCOR 1/2 ton status

Ehh ?

Looks good. But what is the point of that bumper ? It have "even" worse approach angle thank the stock one..

3. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Most of the parts that he uses are driven by advertisers rather than being the most practical parts to use. I mean, how many people do you know that use a billet chrome steering column? 90% of his projects have them.

Don't get me wrong, I like Stacey and I like Trucks and watch it every week but I spend probably half the time watching just rolling my eyes. :rolleyes:

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

What's even worse it was sold a few times and wound up being parted out. :(

5. K5Steve

K5Steve 1/2 ton status

Yeah,that's what I heard :doah: I have been wanting to catch the big blaze reruns as I now own an 88 K5.I just wish that they would finish one project before moving onto another on that show.I don't know how many times I have tuned in to watch a certain vehicle and had them working on something else.I like the show and all but like said above,there's alot of eye rolls.