Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project Big Blaze tapes are on the way!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigk, May 12, 2002.

1. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I know, FINALLY! I ran to Texas twice this week, then ran some relay meat hauls yesterday, and now I'm taking off for Atlanta in a few minutes. I got the tape finished last night and filled in the blank space with some vintage Nashville Network truck stuff and some footage from a trail ride me and some friends took probably 15 years ago in my 78 shortbed. One of my first real romps in a fullsize. I need to apologize up front on the language in that tape, it got a little harsh a couple times. Actually, there's a bunch more stuff I found that some of you might find interesting. After I get this tape all done I might make another of alot of old TNN truck, car and motorcycle stuff. There's even some cool big rig shows. Let me know if you guys would be interested in that later on.
    As far as the Blaze tapes go, I've got a couple going right now and I'm trying to show my wife how to do it for me while I'm gone so she can get some more made while I'm on the road. I'll have her take care of getting them in the mail so you don't have to wait till I get home on the weekend to send them out. Again, to get a tape send $7 to me with a clearly printed name and address to:

Karl Anderson
    116 South State Road
    Mendon IL 62351
    217-936-2359

Oh yeah, once you guys start getting the tapes, be sure and let me know what you thought. My email is karlnamy@adams.net

2. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

OK, today I've got tapes going out to Josh Tekell, Paul Rees, Wm Smith, C T Marshall, Brian Wise and Frank Twardoch. The good news is I've found out that I am going to be able to send them "Priority Mail" for the price I set, so you won't have to wait much longer. Please keep in mind, though, that I'm just using a regular VCR and a fullsize camcorder to dub these, so we're not talking NBC quality. Sometimes the sound is kinda weak, but you can hear it OK if you just turn it up. I've got my wife lined out on making these while I'm on the road, so if more of you guys want them, go ahead and let me know.

3. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Thanks,
    Brian Wise

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i sent out my ch to day so i will look for my name next week thanks Patrick W /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Sweet! My tape is on its way! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    --Josh

6. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

Got your check today. I'll send your tape out this weekend.

7. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

So has anybody got their tape yet? I just got back off the road today, been gone since Monday and I was curious.

8. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

Sent you an e mail with no responce, figure you were on the road again. Just wondering if you got my money for the tape yet?

thanks
    Carl Fiocca

9. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Sorry for the super delayed reply! Yes I got mine! Thanks again!