Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project Big Blaze Tapes

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigk, Apr 27, 2002.

1. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

Sorry folks, my wife and I were both pretty swamped this week, so all I got done was buying the blank tapes. Haven't even got to check with the post office yet, but I'm guessing the max cost to your door would be $7. That's the tape, packaging and shipping. I rounded up to an even number for simplicity's sake, let me know if you think this is a fair cost. Any profit should amount to less than a buck a tape so if any of you work for the FCC or know someone who does, please keep in mind that this is simply a favor I'm doing for people I consider friends, not a for-profit business using copyrighted material. You will get a full 2 hours of 4x4 stuff, cause I'll fill in the rest of the tape after the TRUCKS! stuff with other footage I've collected over the years so no one feels short changed.
    Anywho, I'll start making the tapes tomorrow, and hopefully have the rest handled this week and be ready to ship next week. For those of you who don't know, I'm currently back in the trucking business, so most of this will be taken care of on the weekends.
    Also, I've saved all the emails I've received about getting tapes, and for those who don't read this post I guess I'll have to try to get in touch with them. For those of you who are reading this, and feel the $7 is reasonable, just send your money and a clearly printed name and address to me at:
    Karl Anderson
    116 South State Road
    Mendon IL 62351
    If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I'll have my money in the mail tom. THANKS

3. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a deal to me!

Smitty

4. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

I'll get the money on the way. Then I'll have to find the time to watch the tape.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

$7.00 sounds more then fair to me. I'll send ya a money order in the morning.

6. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

You've got mail...Well, you will in a few days /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Chris

7. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I'd like a tape if you don't have to make like 1,000,000 copies already! Let me know how busy you are as long as I get it I'd be happy doesn't matter when. Let me know how backed up you plan to be....I know copying tapes can get quite tedious!

8. bigk

bigk 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, been a couple weeks since I've got to check in here, been truckin my butt off. Got back from Texas today and I gotta go back tomorrow. I've received several letters and checks already and the tapes will be on their way shortly. Don't worry, nothin gets cashed till the tape's in the mail. Don't worry about swamping me, it just might take a little while.

9. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

check sent

10. ratpack7

ratpack7 Guest

Do you still have tapes?