Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project Big Blaze?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryoken, Jun 8, 2004.

1. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

just watching an episode of Trucks with a pretty nice copper colored second gen. is this a rerun? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nothing on the build, just Stacey out beating on it... thought i had seen them all.....

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

pretty old, never seen it and very angry I haven't. I've just seen clips of the Blazer and wish I could get all the episodes it was in. His new project seems to be an old Dodge Military truck. He hasn't said whats he is going to do except that he rolled out a 49" IROK and laughed a lot.

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

is that the one where it sat forever and he wanted it to run, did carb, electrical, etc?

i'd like to see the Blazer build episode, maybe they can be ordered..

next year when i start going over the body, if for some reason i decide to do the extra work and want to spend more money and go base/clear, i'm thinking of something like that copper color, maybe along the lines of Copperheads color. if i cheap out and go single stage, i'll end up doing a custom reddish orange... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my dad had a C30 dually tow truck painted pretty much the color of copperhead(years ago mind you) that thing was simply beautiful. And yes the Dodge I am speaking of is that truck he did the getting to run episode about. This past weekend he made a new floorpan and showed how to do that metal work, then he rolled out the 49 and said we'd have to wait and see what he had planned for this thing.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    just watching an episode of Trucks with a pretty nice copper colored second gen. is this a rerun? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nothing on the build, just Stacey out beating on it... thought i had seen them all.....

[/ QUOTE ] Big Blaze was a year or so ago. It was another high dollor build up. Dana 60 rear and a Dana 44 front.

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

is he sportin a mullett or is that just my imagination? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

last i saw big blaze was for sale down south somewhere for like 12 grand, but that was in the fall, try a search for big blaze or trucks for more info....