Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project BioHazzard

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stiches, Dec 7, 2005.

1. stiches

stiches Registered Member

Hey group...I finally decded to to it. I am going to dump more money into my blazer then i thought....here is what i plan on doing

exterior
    strip it down. get all the rust spots taken off and fixed.
    i want to know ahat kinda lift kit i have on mine...so here were u guys come in it....what type of 4 tp 7 inch lift kits arre out there right now i have a 4 or 5 inch but anyway...i want to get a crate motor take it to the local speed shop and have them install some heads, intake, and carb to fit my needs of day to day driving and long triips I plan on putting her in shows once everything gets done outside colors will be a bright black and all the pinstripping is neon green. planning on getting a dual exhaustas well as some dubs

Interior
    New suspension seats with custom made covers. revamped gauges, custome carpeting with laylers of sound insulation...new window gasket and top gasket...replace the door with one that has power stuff...in the cargo space have a black rug but a big Biohazzard sign in the midst (If i can dream it its possible) I have the back seat but not going to be putting it in...so I am going to make a cusome speaker box to fill the void that is the floor...also thinkin about taking off the top and get it fixed...fix the cracks ad get the dirt off it...and but a biohazzard sign buring green flames

this oone is a big one...

Cut into the dash but in a monitor.that sides out. The Playstation 2 will be in the arm box. and this thing right here is for adults only

both front seats twist and we get ito see the back and a big screen is on the roof of a push of a button comes down and the lovebirds can get thang on

I can dream tell me your thoughts like do u hate me because i am taking a k5 off the hills? or are you the one that doesent want my 78 blazer to have more beat then the Noz freaks withthe gell hair and hot sisters

2. 3rdshiftdesign

3rdshiftdesign 1/2 ton status

3. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

to each his own i guess.....good luck with your project

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

shouldn't your username be Xzibit?

[​IMG]

sounds phat, yo

oh, Biohazard has one Z...you're thinkin of the Duke boys.

5. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

Wow
    How about,for much cheaper you get a D60, a 14bolt two Detroit Lockers, a doubler NP205/203, a winch and run about 38" TSL's or Irocks and If you don't like body damage ,exo it. Then buy a used BMW or something. My theory is this way you can have fun and the used sports car will get you laid.:rolleyes:

6. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Chicks dig body damage.

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hey man,
    dont let any of the peeps on here get ya down. most of the people on this form, myself included, are cut it and wheel it kinda guys. they way i see it is simple

its your ride, do what YOU want to do. it does sound like a good plan though. sounds like it could bea cool toy. i have seen pictures of a blazer with the steel back portion of a burban grapheted onto it and i till ya it looked sharp. might suit your needs a lot better.

i am interested in pictures as well once you et started. they way i see it hard work is hard work... even better when applied to a blazer in any form.

Grant

8. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Grant is correct here. I was yankin ur chain a little so I hope my other post didnt offend you.

Let's see the pics when you get done!
    I like lookin at pics of cool installs

Dustin

9. richheezee

richheezee 1/2 ton status

X2. Yay Area my ninja! I got a few cousins in V-town and I am up there all the time helping them with their trucks. Let me know if you need help with the lift or what not. I'll bring my jedi sawzawl just in case you can be persuaded to the darkside. muhuahahaha! j/k:haha:

10. stiches

Not many people know what v-town is....i be repersentin it...lol wait i am white and i have a redneck truck....

anyways as soon as my money starts flowin i will start postin pictures of everything

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

12. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

''

I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time.

13. seschev3

seschev3 1/2 ton status

Hope you have lots of money. When I used to build show trucks, it was around 10 to 30 grand just for the audio video system. Here is a pic of a tahoe. Done a couple years back. Spend your money on a trail rig, or do both. Buy a 2wd and lift it with a pvc tube to dummy as a front driveshaft.

DSC00246.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

14. 3rdshiftdesign

3rdshiftdesign 1/2 ton status

:haha:

15. MT wheeler

MT wheeler 1/2 ton status

V-TOWN Baby! :bow: I grew up there on Illinois St. Lots of memories. Still got a lot of family in Cali but don't go back to often. Eyez a craka too.:D

16. stiches

damn illinois st is horriable now...all of vallejo is horriable thats why i moved...but i have to admit seeing two bums fight over a bottle is kinda funny...yet sad...oh don't know if you remember but from the lights on 29/37 to the raileys parking lights....dusted a little honda civic..

17. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

just pimp out a van or get a car with "altezzas" (whatever the hell those are)

bringin' the bling ain't too popular here.:crazy:

but good luck

18. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

We call 'em "altezza fishbowls" cuz usually they're full of water from the dumbasses installing them without sealant. this usually dumps water inside the car, too, promoting body pan rot.

19. stiches

i'm not bling out the truck....everything is going to be black...not shiny but not flat either...trust me no bling....i actullay wanted to find a set of black covers for the brake lights...and get a set of after market back up lights....

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

that serves no functional purpose... that is "bling". :screwy: