Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PROJECT "MTN SUN" 1977 GMC JIMMY FOR SALE

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mtnsun, Jun 12, 2004.

1. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

PROJECT \"MTN SUN\" 1977 GMC JIMMY FOR SALE

This 1977 GMC Jimmy has been an on going project for the last 3 years for me. The truck has been totaly disasembled, frame blasted &amp; undercoated,all new fenders,doors,quaters,rockers,hood (Harwood fiberglass lift off 4"cowl) have been installed along with new hardware. Inside &amp; out this truck is new and tuff. New 406 sbc,np205,new drivetrain front &amp; rear and hot new paint. \I have invested well over 16k into this truck. I have no set asking price, will consider a serious offer or possible trade for a pro street mid 60's chevy. 4" inch lift (tuff country / procompe 9000 shocks &amp; dual stabilizers, new 35" BFG Mudders mounted on Micky Thompson classic 2's. Very sweet ride. Contact Jeff @ 303.828.0151 or email to: jonesmtn2@msn.com for photos &amp; spec's. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif(proud to be the son of a GM employee 40+years) <font color="orange"> </font>

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: PROJECT \"MTN SUN\" 1977 GMC JIMMY FOR SALE

Price? My Dad has also been at GM 40 years and is still there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

Re: PROJECT \"MTN SUN\" 1977 GMC JIMMY FOR SALE

I am looking for at least $11,000.00 for the truck. That is a hell of a deal for the truck! My dad is still in the shop as well, back in Michigan. I got most of the resto parts thru him. I wanted to keep the truck as GM as possible.
    Jeff