Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Projects always rule!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tweetysuarus, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It seems like that when you get ready to tackle a new project on the rig you always look around and say what does this gonna affect? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Well, I started to add a stereo to my rig,...............Hmmmmmm all simple and all,easy enough I thought, Til I looked on the bench and realized I was also gettin ready to change out my dash to a custom fab dash w/ AutoMeter gauges & switch panels! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Duuuuhhhhhppp! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif So I ordered the overhead console from JC Whitney......I hope this works out as I would like to keep my head unit out of the wate & muck that I might be traversing through $205.95+tax & S&H ouch! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif It better be worth it! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Soon my rig is gonna take on a new shape inside.........lost the back seat infavor of installing a tool box & spare tire carrier & air tank! 2 person occupancy in this rig only! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Any comments or suggestions would be appriciated.
    Many other mods to come in the future!
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/grin.gif