Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Proof conservatives are right......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Since I don't have cable at home, I relish the travel and cable in the hotel rooms. Unfortunately, the TV's in my last hotel were kind of sad, couldn't pull in History Channel, but FoxNews came in great. HOLY HOT MAMA CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!

They need to do a "Girls of FoxNews" Bikini Calendar..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They need to do a "Girls of FoxNews" Bikini Calendar..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to have to agree with you on this one, there are some real hottie on our local news channels /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yeah... "don't democrats cause cancer?" --The Simpsons

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif