Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Property damage due to a wheeling incident? Let's all share.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Craig Artzner, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

This is what happened the last time I went "wheeling." Sorry I don't have any pictures of my truck at the time ('96 Chevy Tahoe). It was late one night/early one morning in June of 2003. I was wheeling at Clay's Park and lost track of where I was :rolleyes: . I crested this hill and flopped down onto the other side onto the park's main waterslide. There was $4000 worth of damage to my Tahoe and $3000 damage to the waterslide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jason4x4

Jason4x4 1/2 ton status

no pics, but I baked into a gas meter in an alley, my tailpipe hit it, and the fire department came to shut it off, and I know i shouldn't have moved my truck, but I fired it up and got it out of the way, it cost me $600 to fix the meter, but I just bent my teil pipe back.

3. jfaulk

jfaulk Registered Member

me and a friend were going to see another buddy of ours who happens to be a construction contractor. we were flying down a dirt/mud road and as we got to the construction site he locked up the brakes and we slid across the entire front yard. no big deal but the yard had been freshly sod the week before. it ended up being around 4 or 5K to fix what we tore up.